Payoneer Mastercard.. share your experiences

So after discussing Skrill too much on the previous thread I started.. most of of guys have decided to try Payoneer.. as we are totally new to Payoneer, I request the freelancers who use Payoneer to share their experiences with us and let us know any hidden information that we may not find on the internet. Verified ATMs by locations and any such information will be helpful. This discussion is all about Payoneer. Please keep that in mind while posting.

Thanks!

Hamid

Any bro from Lahore? I need a favour, if you can please withdraw my funds through your payoneer card? Then please let me know yar. Really need help :(

[quote=“luckyguy786, post:2, topic:20576”]

Any bro from Lahore? I need a favour, if you can please withdraw my funds through your payoneer card? Then please let me know yar. Really need help :(

[/quote]

I'm from Lahore man... and I am going to get my card today. will activate it... I may help you.. plz call me on my cell number.

Hi Dear i am using payoneer card an service its relay good service , i have Master Card from them and also using paypal in pakistan with payoneer account + Mastercard , still have good Experience

My card is on its way as well :) Still have reservations about using it though.

One question, can we use the Payoneer card to pay for apps on Google Play?

[quote=", post:5, topic:20576"]

[/quote]

It is MasterCard and we SHOULD be able to use it for online purchases but I've heard that we can't.. just because we're from Pakistan..

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:6, topic:20576”]

It is MasterCard and we SHOULD be able to use it for online purchases but I've heard that we can't.. just because we're from Pakistan..

[/quote]

Payoneer card is International recognized mastercard and we can use it for online purchases, though I have not use it online but use it at some petrol pumps. MCB has also launch a card which can be used for online purchase. it does'nt need any activation or unlocking like UBL card.

[quote=“eXgenta, post:4, topic:20576”]

Hi Dear i am using payoneer card an service its relay good service , i have Master Card from them and also using paypal in pakistan with payoneer account + Mastercard , still have good Experience

[/quote]

I am also using payoneer US payment service and recently verified my paypal, but during adding my account detail (US payment account) for withdrawl purposes, Paypal is not allowing addition of virtual bank. When did you added US payment account detail into your Paypal account. By the way, I added Arab Emirate address during PayPal registeration.

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:6, topic:20576”]

It is MasterCard and we SHOULD be able to use it for online purchases but I’ve heard that we can’t… just because we’re from Pakistan…

[/quote]

Bro you can buy anything anywhere from the internet it does work :) I myself have used it so many times :)

[quote=", post:5, topic:20576"]

[/quote]

[quote="Hamid_zizou, post:6, topic:20576"]

[/quote]

I'm already using my Payoneer card for various online transactions, including purchase of hosting package. I'm also using this card in my verified Paypal :)

[quote=“a4aliii, post:9, topic:20576”]

Bro you can buy anything anywhere from the internet it does work :) I myself have used it so many times :)

[/quote]

Thanks man :)

I have a friend who owns a Payoneer card and he told me that he is unable to make online purchases.. but i think we CAN by stuff online :)

Click here to sign up via my referrel link to be awarded 25$ once you get 100$ in your card.

[quote=“nvd650, post:12, topic:20576”]

Click here to sign up via my referrel link to be awarded 25$ once you get 100$ in your card.

[/quote]

I did register using your link, my card is on its way :)

Click here to signup on Payoneer and earn $25 as a reward when you first load at least $100 in your card. :)

Use this referral link to signup and you and me will each receive $25 when you first load your $100.