Payoneer card holders

How long does it take for the card to come to Pakistan? My card was approved on 22nd last month and they said it takes 2-3 days for their Bank to mail it out. I usually receive mail from abroad in two weeks time but it's more than three weeks now and card still hasn't arrived.

I received my card last week which was ordered middle of last month.

How many days exactly ImtheKiller?

My new Payoneer card was accepted on June 7. I have still not received it. I asked them and they said if you do not receive it by July 19, then contact us again.

My previous Payoneer card arrived in around 35-40 days.

I received mine in 20 days.

But the problm is, they are no more supporting fund transfer for !@#$ Banks

@ nab: Thanks so you have not got your card either. They changed their bank or something some months ago and 15th July was last date for old cards, I suppose they're too busy with issuing all the cards again or something. Let me know what they tell you after 19th, and btw. Demand them to send it by Fedex/DHL Mail this time, of course they should pay for it. ;)

@faysi9: Fund transfer for !@#$ Banks? They resolved that issue in end of May, what are you talking about?

They won't cover your Fedex expenses. It's something like $25-35 extra. PakPost deliver my card to my neighbors due to the house number being the same (with only an alphabetical distinction) and they kept it for 2 good months before returning it to me. And still I didn't get the activation number. So, I plan to order using Fedex next time. However, I will have to incur the cost myself.

Another thing to note is that it does take around a month for Payoneer card to arrive. That's probably because it's not issued and dispatched right after acceptance.

^ Thanks for replying. You mentioned activation number, is it sent with the card? or separately? I don't recall reading anything about activation, I thought verification is done by uploading some funds to it and entering the exact amount? like they have in Moneybookers when you add a CC?

Wait, why are you getting payoneer?

didn't they changed their policy about Pakistan. I remember getting an email, where they stated payoneer won't work inside of Pakistan anymore.

You should be able to use it online though

May 27, 2010 Update:

Yesterday, Payoneer emailed existing oDesk Debit Mastercard holders about an upcoming change in their cards.

In a nutshell, as of May 31, the oDesk Debit Mastercard powered by Payoneer will no longer work in Pakistan and will cease working worldwide on July 15. As a result, all cardholders will need to order a new card from Payoneer directly.

Payoneer will require Pakistani users to send a copy of their ID and a card fee -- $24.95 for new card holders, $15.00 for existing ones. New cards will be useable anywhere Mastercard is accepted – even in Pakistan Please contact Payoneer for more details.

We are glad that Payoneer was able to resolve their recent challenges in serving our Pakistani community.

oDesk will also continue to offer one free wire transfer per calendar month to providers in Pakistan until the end of June, when all Pakistani providers who rely on their Payoneer cards should have their new ones.

Source:

http://www.odesk.com/community/node/11230

I am wondering why you people use Payoneer..when Moneybookers work just fine. One can transfer money from Odesk to Moneybookers and then to personal local bank account.

What else is the use of Payoneer card except may be quick payments(I have not this card and I am wondering I should get it now as I have heard a lot about it).

regards

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Thanks for replying. You mentioned activation number, is it sent with the card? or separately? I don’t recall reading anything about activation, I thought verification is done by uploading some funds to it and entering the exact amount? like they have in Moneybookers when you add a CC?
[/quote]

Err. Sorry. It no longer requires the activation code. It’s just based on the card number. You’re just required to enter the card number and choose a PIN code of your choice.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ nab: Thanks so you have not got your card either. They changed their bank or something some months ago and 15th July was last date for old cards, I suppose they’re too busy with issuing all the cards again or something. Let me know what they tell you after 19th, and btw. Demand them to send it by Fedex/DHL Mail this time, of course they should pay for it. ;)

@faysi9: Fund transfer for !@#$ Banks? They resolved that issue in end of May, what are you talking about?

[/quote]

I emailed them again as I still have not received the card, and this is the reply that I got:

payoneer.png

I wonder why have I still not received the card. I received the previous card within 40 days.

Over a month here now nab and mine hasn't arrived either. Fedex costing 85 USD? :S It's just a letter and a card... Do they offer any other service like UPS or DHL Mail?

Nevermind, they cost high too. 70+ USD :S

I have called them today and they said your card will arrive after 3rd august, You can only complain when the 30 bisiness days have been passed.

Here is the number if you wanna require when your card is going to reach you. Just call them from skype. They do take 5 to 8 min while picking up call.

1-800-251-2521

When was your card approved Engel? the date you received their approval e-mail that is.

It takes exactly 30 days.

slightly off topic, but can someone tell me if the new card they are issuing works after they decided to remove Pakistan?

^ check post # 10 above, it should work since they said it themselves

Payoneer doesn't offer loading by Paypal yet, right? (unless I am mistaken, it doesn't show up on load to?) only Credit Cards, can members with already activated card check the new load to link mentioned below and try their card:

https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

The new page:

https://load.payoneer.com/new/loadtopage.aspx

Now my card has not arrived yet and it is obviously not activated but I see credit card option on the first page here, when I enter amount and try to check out, on the new page, Paypal and ACH appear for a very short moment and then disappear. I checked the source code and Paypal/ACH (direct deposit) option is there, meaning that either funding by Paypal is now available to already activated Payoneer users OR it is coming soon, which I think is a very good news! People will be able to receive funds from other Paypal users this way, without having a Paypal account and esp. useful for countries with no Paypal support like us :D.