Pay chash get card from UBL wiz

first check this site https://www.ubl.com.pk/services/ubl_wiz/

i want that card but i wanna know do i have a running account in UBL bank for getting this card or just pay cash n get card to use it n when card money reachs 0 and trash it?

its a prepaid card so yes, you can trash it if you feel like trashing it, i recently went by their clifton branch to apply for one, but its been over 8 days now and i still haven't got a call to pick it up. and you do no need to a have a account to apply for this card.

ubl's customer service is surprisingly appalling.

If you have an account with them its not a problem, but if you don't its not simple as pay cash n get card, You need to have proof for your income, like letter from the company where you work, your business card if doing a business or letter from Dean/Principal in case of student with copy of student card.

wtf m not applying for a job i need that prepaid card with my CNIC proof if they not belaive m nt !@#$ they can request for approval of my CNIC from Nadra i can wait ....

can some one call them n ask like that?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wtf m not applying for a job i need that prepaid card with my CNIC proof if they not belaive m nt !@#$ they can request for approval of my CNIC from Nadra i can wait …

[/quote]

you just need a business card, and nic copy.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wtf m not applying for a job i need that prepaid card with my CNIC proof if they not belaive m nt !@#$ they can request for approval of my CNIC from Nadra i can wait …

[/quote]

This is the info i got from the ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN BRANCH LAHORE, and i said to that guy “F %& K Y O U”

off course in my mind :D

they need your CNIC and earning/Job Proof.....

they only need your Nic i Have 3 Wizz card Student, Ladies and Travelers

And if you put 10,000rs or more your card is free they dont charge any thing

Yeah its state bank rule that if you want to open a bank account you have to provide proof of earnings. Bloody crazy rule IMO! But anyway its widely imposed by banks for regular bank accounts.

In the case of UBL wiz some UBL branches impose this condition while others are more relaxed about it. So if one branch is being a PITA just try another branch. Also checkout this thread about the wiz card:

http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10760