Paul walker died! RIP. aka Brian O'conner

...I can't help but keep thinking about the great irony.

The hero of Fast and Furious series (Paul), who always escaped miraculously in the series, dies of a car crash in real life.

Just like the famous Sultan Rahi who killed a trillion 'dakus' on screen, died at the hands of 'dakus' in his first encounter with them in real life.

Oh the fate.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Paul Walker, Fast & Furious actor, dies in car crash

Movie star, 40, was a passenger in red Porsche that burst into flames after hitting a light pole and tree, according to reports Paul Walker, a star of the Fast & Furious movie series, has died in a fiery car crash north of Los Angeles.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/01/paul-walker-fast-furious-car-crash
[/quote]

article-2516303-19BFEBEA00000578-402_470

Rip. :(

I guess its not so Fast n Furious like in real world. RIp, Brian O'conner. He was one of the best actors in F&F series. While his other good memorable

movies were varsity Blues, Into the Blues, Takers etc.

He died yesterday in a horrible car crash when he was riding in a red porsche

with his friend with his friend on passanger seat. I guess if he would be driving

would it have made any difference. ????

Irony isn't it, the star of Fast and Furious dies in a car accident.

article-2516303-19BFAB6500000578-568_470

Reality is much more bitter than fiction.

Well, hopefully his death will make those new YOLO kids stop recklessly driving in real life.

In any case, may he R.I.P on the other side!

video of the accident just right after https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=713679401975479&set=vb.553885494621538&type=2&theater

RIP....................

RIP...

You know what's sad? Nobody seems to give a f*** about the other dude who also lost his life.

8fe93489347a0e5aa4bec1127aa4e328.jpg

R.I.P Roger Rodas too!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:7, topic:20541”]

You know what's sad? Nobody seems to give a f*** about the other dude who also lost his life.

8fe93489347a0e5aa4bec1127aa4e328.jpg

R.I.P Roger Rodas too!

[/quote]

may be it might be his mistake for the accident ?

[quote=“multichoice, post:8, topic:20541”]

may be it might be his mistake for the accident ?

[/quote]

So he deserved to die? Somehow i bet people wouldn't be thinking like that if Paul was driving instead...

Oh well...

Dam It..

I just finished downloading the 30GB Fast and furious 6 movie.. watched it on sunday.. finished it with my jaw totally dropped all the movie.. watched post credit and saw Han die with my jaw totally rolling on the floor with Jason Stratoms` intro...logged on the web and Voila.. paul walker is dead.

Should have just seen justin bieber`s never say never instead...

I don't know who that guy is and I don't watch fast and the furious movies... The FnF movies seem quite boring to me.

^.. Exit.. Stage left.. please..!!