Parcel is not received yet

Asslam-O-Alaikum

I'm new in this forum. I founded it while searching about parcel on google.

My question is that a company sent me a gift (99% chances that through usps). They sent it last month before 20 may but I've not received it yet. I think that maybe I've missed the parcel. My home door bell these days is not working..

If I've missed it do I need to call to GPO? Or I've to go there (GPO Lahore, mall road)

I don't have a tracking number.. I'm under 18, so if I go to GPO and show them my B-form then will they give me?

if you were not at home or your bell is damaged then postman will lay your package at post office you better go with b-foam and check with them....

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

So I should go to the GPO (The main where all parcel comes) or to a local post office in my area (from where postman brings parcels for their areas)

I thought that all the parcels come from GPO but someone told me that all areas have their local post offices. My parcel might be in my local area post office..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asslam-O-Alaikum

I'm new in this forum. I founded it while searching about parcel on google.

My question is that a company sent me a gift (99% chances that through usps). They sent it last month before 20 may but I've not received it yet. I think that maybe I've missed the parcel. My home door bell these days is not working..

If I've missed it do I need to call to GPO? Or I've to go there (GPO Lahore, mall road)

I don't have a tracking number.. I'm under 18, so if I go to GPO and show them my B-form then will they give me?

[/quote]

if they have sent you anything they must be having a tracking # get that number and then track it

If you dont have a tracking there is no use of pursuing the details, If you can contact the sender/company and ask for a shipping label or a tracking number you should be able to send an email to customerservice of Pakistan post which is the more efficient way than going to the GPO.

Go to the GPO of your area. Not just any post office but the GPO (the large one). They usually hold the parcels and PO boxes. Good idea to bring your B form. But also bring details about the package (sender name, address, what's inside package etc.) so that they can identify that you are the one with information about package. It will also be a good idea to bring any elder with you; your father, elder brother, cousin or uncle.

Thank you for replying everyone...

After the day (on which I posted this thread). A postman (PAK POST) came to my home and gave me two parcels, I thought that those might be one which I'm waiting for... But in real those were not... I asked the postman that does he bring those parcels from GPO? He said no, We've our local post office here and all parcels of this area come there..

The two (which i got) which were likely to come after 2-3 weeks after the main parcel (The one which I've been waiting for).

I thought of waiting some more days but no Postman came... I today went to the local post office of my area with my father along with my B-form copy (Will go to GPO too, Due to ramadan it might take a day or two).

I entered in the pak post office... A man in the counter said to go in a room and ask the person which are in that room... I (along with my father) went there and we saw the same postman who delivered those two parcels to our home.. (The postman of our area).

He said they've not received any parcel, If he'll receive he'll surely deliver it ....

Now that's strange :(

I've been waiting for two parcels now!!!

One have taken 1 month and 6-7 days = not delivered to my home...

and the other have taken almost a month = not delivered to my home...

But the one which I received was just in 1-2 (or 2-2.5) weeks....

:(