Paktel is not paying me rent :)

Yar paktel got my land to install the tower and after the successful installation they are using lame excuses to dealy the payment check can any body suggest me a good way to deal with losers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yar paktel got my land to install the tower and after the successful installation they are using lame excuses to dealy the payment check can any body suggest me a good way to deal with losers
[/quote]

File suite in high court and get stay order even for removing their equipments from your site till they pay for it.

and you know how that much will cost me :( atleast 30000 to 50000 for a good lawyer

How much amount does Paktel owe you?

They would be coming to fill up their generator when its dry wont they? Threaten to not allowing them to do that.

yar even i can stop their operations but i want to do it legally and if if dont get some good legal way then a simple burn and run policy

Get a steel cutter and snap a picture of yourself pressing it against one of the tower legs. It should be off during it, of course. Send it alongside a threatening letter to their management and network department with an ultimatum... a deadline included. That should get them moving fast since ultimately, the equipment costs more than the rent.

Maybe you could spray paint "Kiss my ****" on the white antenna drum? A simple misalignment of the antenna could sever the link since it is LOS microwave link and make them come to investigate the issue. Don't allow them to step on your property until the dues are clear.

yeah i have given them the last date 2nd of may :) and after that i will do some shoot practice on the tower :) as i got a new gun .22 from my father so i have to check it :)

such an unusual question on this forum

best way to deal with them is not to allow their staff to do anything

such an unusual question on this forum

best way to deal with them is not to allow their staff to do anything

[/quote]

Agreed - put the facility off bounds for them - i.e. lock all access points to their installation - buy yourself a sack full of locks and start setting them on from everything ranging from the gate to the generator to the tower stairs. It’s your -right- at this stage to banish their access.

and you know how that much will cost me :( atleast 30000 to 50000 for a good lawyer
[/quote]

Why not you approch to Federal Ombudsman, you will get cheap judgment and quick too.

take pictures of all da equipment. including the air conditioners, generator, antenna, boosters. then use those to sell the whole damn package on eBay! :) thats how i'd deal with low life SOBs not filling my money. :)

[/quote]

Hehehe… so your badmash only by name :D

Hehehe… so your badmash only by name :D

[/quote]

hahaha actually my father is not allowing me to do any kind of badmashi other wise they are just like my bacha loog :)

Before you go on doing all this, you need to threaten them legally, and when you do, tell them that there will be legal consequences.

After which, you can seize their equipment (read: vandalize and steal) and file a case in the courts.

Of course, they don't need to know whether you will or whether you have the money to do so, but it will give you the excuse "I told you so!!!"

Wait and wait they will pay you. When there tower will begin to work they will pay you . because agreement start from there.

yar tower is On and working from last six months :) actually i am not much bothered about the rent but i am getting mad about their false and lame excuses like sir our main head office got fire last week , sir Mr etc is not in pak he will be back on ..... and stuff like that. I think being as a investor in pak telecome sector they atleast should have some life and tell the truth that they will be paying me rent after that much time and thats all they way they lie makes me angry :(

simple send it to geo tv :P ....................

Before you go on doing all this, you need to threaten them legally, and when you do, tell them that there will be legal consequences.

After which, you can seize their equipment (read: vandalize and steal) and file a case in the courts.

Of course, they don’t need to know whether you will or whether you have the money to do so, but it will give you the excuse “I told you so!!!”

[/quote]

I totally agree.