Pakistanwide Speedtest Reults

Hey guys I was just conducting speedtest and noticed an interesting thing.

Here is speed provided by different isps.

How is this brain computer servies ruling by download speed of 7141Kbps? Is is just for corporate users?

Where is Karachi in the cities list and what is Gulberg :rolleyes: ?

I don't know whether people have noticed it

lol i was looking to start this thread yesterday lol , what a co incident :)

well coming to topic i am surprised to about brain net. i think its due to co-prate users .

Gulberg is in Lahore.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Gulberg is in Lahore.
[/quote]

Yup I know that but how did it got counted as a city.

lol i was looking to start this thread yesterday lol , what a co incident :)

well coming to topic i am surprised to about brain net. i think its due to co-prate users .

[/quote]

"Is liye kehte hain aj ka kaam kal per mat daalo"

Nomi this Brain computers let me remaind of a time when I got maximum download speed ever and that was 1.7 megabytes per second. This happened when my local desi cablewala switched to brain for combined area bandwidth. Actually I got the speed because I just placed a server name without proper ip adreess and run 64 connections of internet download manager. Well he actually run it for few days and than disconnected saying that I got billed Rs15000 for 15 days and that they continue providing unlimited speed and than charge on bandwidth utilised. Afterwards when I told to cablewala about my speed he also got surprised and said…

“amrica main behtha hoa hai kya”

where is Karachi in "top cities by download speed" i think Karachi should be at top. and PTCL got 3 different names in Top internet service providers. 1)Pakistan Telcom. Company LTD. 2) Pakistan Telecommunication 3)PTCL Triple Play Project... they all the same.

this data is inaccurate

^ You are right that it has some mistakes and also not exhaustive but again it is based on actual tests conducted by people at this website so it bears some relevance.

where is Karachi in “top cities by download speed” i think Karachi should be at top. and PTCL got 3 different names in Top internet service providers. 1)Pakistan Telcom. Company LTD. 2) Pakistan Telecommunication 3)PTCL Triple Play Project… they all the same.
[/quote]

Why exactly should Karachi be at the top?

this data is inaccurate
[/quote]

I agree…