Pakistan's own Business Discussion Forum?

is there any site available on the internet to discuss business or investments in pakistan? besides, i am a regular visitor of brecorder.com. a site which provides insights into the arising business opportunities is what i am looking for.

is there any site available on the internet to discuss business or investments in pakistan? besides, i am a regular visitor of brecorder.com. a site which provides insights into the arising business opportunities is what i am looking for.

dear visit pakcm.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dear visit pakcm.com

[/quote]

very comprehensive site with nice design but prices on paakcm.com are very uncompetitive compared to www.galaxy.com e.g

I GB 667Mhz DDRII is selling for Rs. 1475 on galaxy as against Rs. 2000 on pakcm

thanks for the information bros.

i am more interested in real business / investment discussion forums or websites like brecorder.com or something of the same standard.