Pakistan's First web hosting directory

By using the platform of Wired PAkistan i would like to announce Pakistan's first web hosting directory http://www.hostingfull.net

And we invite all hosting companies of Pakistan to join our website and add your plans in the web hosting directory of Pakistan for free.

Our experts and general people will be giving comments/reviews about hosting companies. People will be comparing different hosting companies and this will help them decide the hosting company from whom they have to take hosting

The benefits

1) For one month we are not charging any thing for your web hosting company to be listed on our website

2) You will add unlimitd number of plans untill one month.

3) The earlier you register, earlier will your company be shown in the listings

So hurry up and register your hosting company for free

http://hostingfull.net/addmember.php

I wonder how many hosting companies are in PK. Practically no actual server in PK. There are some decent Pakistani re sellers. You are targeting a specific niche. And before you ask for them to pay you to be on your site, you should pay some one to correct the English on your site. No offense but No Privacy policy, No Legal policy . NO TOS. Using a sub standard template, Its not gonna work Dude !

Thanks brother for your comments. Now the text you mentioned is inplace and we are working on improving the GUI of the website as well. Inshallah in a week we will be enhancing the GUI. Our main purpose is to provide a platform for people of pakistan to compare different web hsoting plans and read reviews about companies. Currently many web hosting companies are providing very bad services but people cannot report against them any where

[quote=“mrnoman1980, post:3, topic:15081”]

Thanks brother for your comments. Now the text you mentioned is inplace and we are working on improving the GUI of the website as well. Inshallah in a week we will be enhancing the GUI. Our main purpose is to provide a platform for people of pakistan to compare different web hsoting plans and read reviews about companies. Currently many web hosting companies are providing very bad services but people cannot report against them any where

[/quote]

no body is perfect in start, same like no work is perfect in start, it’s very strange site by gui but your target must be to improve yourself. dont take anything like personal attack, its a feedback rather.

But early launch is not a good idea even !

[quote=“punk, post:5, topic:15081”]

But early launch is not a good idea even !

[/quote]

That is a valid point too. I must agree.

Hello friend.. I really appreciate your efforts for the benefit of young re-sellers. It doesn't matters whether you have added the pages like privacy & term as now you are also in a growing phase. At this stage.. i suggest you to put some gud efforts on the design as currently , your site is not very user friendly.

You are working on DIRECTORY kind of website.. it must b very easy to use with some cool graphic usage.

Regards

Most of Pakistani Hosting companies cease to exist until their first anniversary! I guess that directory will only be helpful in way to Warn the potential customers to stay away!

I agree with MZC..

Here is list of the best Pakistan Hosting companies - compiled from WHS directory of 16,849 web hosting companies. This Pakistan Hosting list is ranked by WHSRank™ - the WebHostingStuffranking algorithm to help users find great PK Hosting in Pakistan.

Check it : Pakistan Hosting with Ranks

Here is top 3 Hosting provider in Pakistan by WHS

1. RanaHost

2. ISNPK

3. Unique Links

^^^ Seems to be a joke

No Nexus or Creativeon or seasoned companies in the list !

Dear Punk we already mentioned this ranking by WebHostingStuff Rank System,

i know very well nexus and creativeon is top hosting provider in pakistan but many other pakistani hostings doing a great work for pakistani and other country users.

so every member have a choice which hosting provider they choose for his hosting needs.

[quote=“Saqibnpt, post:10, topic:15081”]

Here is list of the best Pakistan Hosting companies - compiled from WHS directory of 16,849 web hosting companies. This Pakistan Hosting list is ranked by WHSRank™ - the WebHostingStuffranking algorithm to help users find great PK Hosting in Pakistan.

Check it : Pakistan Hosting with Ranks

Here is top 3 Hosting provider in Pakistan by WHS

1. RanaHost

2. ISNPK

3. Unique Links

[/quote]

What a joke, none of them is Pakistani Webhosting company, these are all resellers having servers located in States. :angry:

[quote=", post:13, topic:15081"]

What a joke, none of them is Pakistani Webhosting company, these are all resellers having servers located in States. :angry:

[/quote]

how you said these all are resellers and not having his own servers? maybe all is using his own servers for hosting solutions? but am not fighting with you about this i am only post a WHS status here

if this is a joke :lol: :lol:

[quote=", post:13, topic:15081"]

[/quote]

Can Pakistan afford a server brother? What about electricity and backup plans :P

[quote=“nvd650, post:15, topic:15081”]

Can Pakistan afford a server brother? What about electricity and backup plans :P

[/quote]

yes pakistani hosting providers afford a server. because servers is not located in pakistan, all pakistani hosting providers using servers in USA, UK, Germany, datacenters etc.

But there should be a criteria of companies. If you are just copying pasting data from other sites, why should we visit ur site ?

[quote=“Saqibnpt, post:16, topic:15081”]

yes pakistani hosting providers afford a server. because servers is not located in pakistan, all pakistani hosting providers using servers in USA, UK, Germany, datacenters etc.

[/quote]

I asked servers, not hosting. read early posts again.

etechnol.com is providing cost efficient and high quality services of web hosting company and domain registration company and cheap web hosting company in Pakistan since 2011.

Placing a dedicated server in Pakistan is still not feasible. There are data centres like PTCL and CubeXs which do provide redundancy of network and power backups but the main reason is the high costs for bandwidth. Bandwidth in Pakistan is still very costly. If you think you can place a dedicated server with 3000Gb bandwidth in Pakistan that is where you need atleast 10MBPS dedicated fibre link that will cost you hell lot of money. Instead you can place 20 or more servers for same amount each with 3000Gb bandwidth in USA or UK.

That is the main all the companies in Pakistan are having their servers physically placed in USA, UK or other data centres where bandwidth costs are very very low.