Pakistani Web Guys

I have read a lot of posts on this forum from guys like Specter Asad N and other guys and i think they are lying.It is not possible to earn good amount of money from internet.It is too hard and even Pakistanis cannot invest money to earn decent money from internet.I have website and i earn quite a lot of money (2500$/month) and i think i i am the pakistan's most wealthy webmaster..What do you think?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have read a lot of posts on this forum from guys like Specter Asad N and other guys and i think they are lying.It is not possible to earn good amount of money from internet.It is too hard and even Pakistanis cannot invest money to earn decent money from internet.I have website and i earn quite a lot of money (2500$/month) and i think i i am the pakistan’s most wealthy webmaster…What do you think?
[/quote]

i think ur just a show off ppl do earn from the web ask SECC he will give a whole lecture on it

Then you are also lying.. :lol:

I know a !@#$ guy who makes $35K a month, and another who make $60K/month on internet. Obviously, you're far from being "the most successful webmaster" in Pakistan.

I used to know a couple of people who were making 5000 dollars a month - 3 years ago or so. Not in touch with them recently though. And yes, I saw the receipts as I didn't believe them either.

lol .. What the? Why do we need to keep discussing how much are we earning. Plus, you cannot measure success with your present earning either. In my books, it's not a success if your business earns all it can in a month and fails to make even 10% of that in the next months or years.

What's your age? 12-13? If not, please act up your age; you're acting childish.

I agree with Asad and i am sure you are just 12 (Yeah, I am 16 but i don't act childish..)

If you earn that much they why dont you post the screenshots?I know you are lying SECC..I have seen your other posts and they are full of bs.

and Asad even if my sites earns more then 2500$ in month and then nothing next month they are still earning far more then what your sites earn in 1 year?

Specter: Come on posts your earnings screenshot if you want to prove that you really earn good money.

I know that 80% pakistani webmasters lie that they earn a lot of money and in reality they are nothing but small freelancers who are earning 200-300$ per month (Example: SECC, Specter (they can prove my wrong by psoting their earnings screenshots..)..anyway that's just my opinion and that's what i think.

KO: I do know some people earn on internet a lot of money but your wiredpakistani members like Asad N, Specter, SECC are just lying and TechMan too.

and i bet you guys dont even have a good site like mine ! http://tinyurl.com/5a4gpg (I am not spamming that's why i entered tiny url link).

Pakweb

If you earn that much they why dont you post the screenshots?I
[/quote]

you should also post some screen shots yourself (you said you are making $2500 a month)

Why do you want us to post screenshots?What makes you think that we are lying?

If you earn that much they why dont you post the screenshots?I know you are lying SECC…I have seen your other posts and they are full of bs.

and Asad even if my sites earns more then 2500$ in month and then nothing next month they are still earning far more then what your sites earn in 1 year?

Specter: Come on posts your earnings screenshot if you want to prove that you really earn good money.

I know that 80% pakistani webmasters lie that they earn a lot of money and in reality they are nothing but small freelancers who are earning 200-300$ per month (Example: SECC, Specter (they can prove my wrong by psoting their earnings screenshots…)…anyway that’s just my opinion and that’s what i think.

KO: I do know some people earn on internet a lot of money but your wiredpakistani members like Asad N, Specter, SECC are just lying and TechMan too.

and i bet you guys dont even have a good site like mine ! http://tinyurl.com/5a4gpg (I am not spamming that’s why i entered tiny url link).

Pakweb

[/quote]

Ok let me get this straight, you just waltz in here out of nowhere, and start calling members liars?

Also how exactly are you earning what you claim you are earning. Your sorry ass of a website has spaces allotted for advertisements but there are NO ads running there. And i don’t see any service you are offering which let’s people pay for it. Also the entire point of tinyurl is to ‘tinify’ a very long URL, not to mask it with a normal sized domain name you dumb twit.

Can you also prove that the website you claim is indeed yours.

And under administrative contact it says “ddddddd”… very professional i must say :P

LOL this is ridiculous. FYI, I don't need to prove anything to you. You may believe whatever you want. It's a free country. ;)

Ok let me get this straight, you just waltz in here out of nowhere, and start calling members liars?

Also how exactly are you earning what you claim you are earning. Your sorry ass of a website has spaces allotted for advertisements but there are NO ads running there. And i don’t see any service you are offering which let’s people pay for it. Also the entire point of tinyurl is to ‘tinify’ a very long URL, not to mask it with a normal sized domain name you dumb twit.

Can you also prove that the website you claim is indeed yours.

And under administrative contact it says “ddddddd”… very professional i must say :P

[/quote]

LOL it’s a copycat of ApniISP and countless other crappy Pakistani portals.

My friend makes term papers and dissertations for customers in USA, UK and Australia and earn a whopping amount of money. I less than a year he bought his own home in defence, A 2008 Civic and loads of other crap...

He now has 2 more web based business of logo & banner designing and IT Consultancy but his 75% income is thru term papers

I agree with Asad and i am sure you are just 12 (Yeah, I am 16 but i don’t act childish…)
[/quote]

same here man i m 13 and i m not even actin childish

AM4TL: I have been reading posts here since 2006..just joined few days ago because of this web bs.I know these guys dont even have a good site and my site is pretty good according to pakistani standards.The reason i am asking you guys to post screenshot is because A) I know you wont post it B) Because you dont earn that much and besides that i earn from consulting stuff too and so Specter, SECC, Asad N post your screenshots otherwise stop posting bs please.I've had enough.

[/quote]

It still makes money so who cares?

AM4TL: I have been reading posts here since 2006…just joined few days ago because of this web bs.
[/quote]

You freakin stalker.

One more time… how exactly does your website make money again?

If you cannot answer this, you will be banned :D

AM4TL: I have been reading posts here since 2006…just joined few days ago because of this web bs.I know these guys dont even have a good site and my site is pretty good according to pakistani standards.The reason i am asking you guys to post screenshot is because A) I know you wont post it B) Because you dont earn that much and besides that i earn from consulting stuff too and so Specter, SECC, Asad N post your screenshots otherwise stop posting bs please.I’ve had enough.
[/quote]

first of u have no right to to say that what they are sayin is BS coz they are well respected members here

whereas u even if u were a reader are not

and ppl readin this will side with them coz u are insignificant

You freakin stalker.

One more time… how exactly does your website make money again?

If you cannot answer this, you will be banned :D

[/quote]

Come on man…you will ban me because i disagree with you?Anyway my site makes money via adsense (I removed it because i got warning from google for using images on site and i will put the ads back on.)…

Also i do some private business with American clients and my own sites which i cant tell here because it’s a secret…

[/quote]

I knew he was one of them right from his first post. :lol: Please, it’s 2008 - not 2001 anymore. I wonder if he’s a troll or he just plain envy our knowledge?

pakweb, none of the members here bragged about how much they earn and how cool or better it makes them, except you. I have only one advice for you: Grow up!

P.S. Did google ban your account? Keep learning and try building websites in a different niche.