Pakistani telecom operator stoped blackberry services

Just heard news on Dunya tv that All telecom operators stopped blackberry services for foreign missions in Pakistan including people working in embassies and counselates.

More news.

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/422055.php

Good news. One of the headache for the Pakistani Intel is not gone.

PTA says its false news :P

^ LOL seriously ? It came on all the channels :D

Pakistani all tv channels, ministries, telecom, i mean every thing is confusing if you look at your NIC its seems like some kind of gift voucher card very low quality paper they're using (seriously its a shame)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Pakistani all tv channels, ministries, telecom, i mean every thing is confusing if you look at your NIC its seems like some kind of gift voucher card very low quality paper they’re using (seriously its a shame)
[/quote]

Strange, how are two things inter-related? I mean NIC being of a cheap quality material and the Media? :D

On another note: RIM needs to get away from this stupid model of “Buy a Blackberry and get BIS to use it” or it will go into extinction just like the dinosaurs. Or at least it should give consumers the option of choosing their own internet service. Not everyone needs a “professional grade” security on their mobile devices.