Pakistani Media & Indian Media

SALAM 2 ALL,

I WAS WATCHIN INDIAN NEWS CHANNEL , I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING WHEN I SAW ALL THE MUMBAI DRAMA BELIVE ME I'M NOT SAYIN THIS BECAUSE I'M TRUE PAKISTAN BECAUSE I GOT SENSE AND COMPARING THE YOUNG MEDIA OF PAKISTAN WITH OLD BUT IMMEATURE INDIAN MEDIA, WEL I CAN ONLY SAY THAT " INDIAN NEWS CHANNEL ARE NOTHING THEN A DRAMA OR A DAILY SOAP WHERE AS PAKISTANI MEDIA LOOKS MORE SOBER AND DECENT. YOU CAN SEE THE REALITY IN PAKISTANI MEDIA. WELDONE YOUNG PAKISTANI MEDIA.

" ZAHID HAMID IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO MORE THEN 100 INDIAN NEWS CHANNEL"

ZAHID HAMID ZINDABAD.

JAGTAY REHNA EHH MERE LOGOON, UTHA KE ABB WAQT AA GAYA HAI JAGTAY REHNA KE AAB WAQT DOOR NAHI JAB HUM NE 71 KI WAR BADLA LEYNA HAI , HUM NE APNI SHA RUG KO AZAD KARANA HAI , JAGO KE ABB NAHI TU KAB ??????????????

JAGO KE HUM AKAILE HAIN , NO ONE WILL COME TO HELP US BELIVE ME NO ONE ( INCLUDING ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ) BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE SELFISH & GREEDY. WE ARE ALONE BUT THE BOWER WE GOT IS ENOUGH TO FIGHT WITH A ( MAKAR , SHATER & CHALAK COUNTRY INDIA ) WE ARE AWAKE & AND OUR BROTHERS , SISTERS , MOTHERS & OUR CHILDREN ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR THE COUNTRY ) LABBAIK MY COUNTRY LABBAIK.

MY KASHMIRI BLOOD IS READY FOR TO FIGHT FOR MOTHER.

SALAM PAKISTAN.

People thinks

war is a Competition

Between

Weapons, People,

Forces or Nation,

But its a Battle of

PRAYERS before ALLAH

between Our Mothers

and

Thier Mothers.

The Question is,

Whose SON will come

back with

Flag in his Hands

and whose SON come

back with

FLAG Cover his Body.

I was told at my Birth that

I dont Belong to my Parents..

My Destiny, My Dreams

Belong Only

to

PAKISTAN.

“Lets Unite in the WAR AGAINST INDIA”

“PAKISTAN ZINDABAD”

We need to understand that we do NOT want a war..Because our pussy government and army is not going to do any good for the nation.

Zaid Hamid is a lunatic, a nutcase.. These kinda people add fuel to the fire in critical situations.

Thread closed for SHOUTING...

Not to mention Roman Urdu...