Pakistani Man resolves dilemma by marrying two women

A Pakistani man (From: Multan) is marrying the woman to whom he had been engaged since childhood and the woman he loves in two separate wedding ceremonies.

Azhar Haideri, a 23-year-old practitioner in herbal medicine, fell in love with his maternal cousin Romana Aslam while engaged in a pre-arranged marriage contract to his paternal cousin, Humera Qasim.

His intention to marry the woman he loves threatened to split his family apart.

Heartbroken for almost a year, Heideri offered to marry both women and family elders approved.

Pakistani law allows polygamy, Islam allows a man to have up to four wives. However, marrying two women almost simultaneously is very rare.

Haideri married Humera on Sunday night in a typical ceremony and will marry Romana this evening, Tuesday.

A joint reception will then be held Wednesday.

Haideri, a resident of Multan city in the central Punjab province, said both weddings received the approval of the three families, the two brides' and his own.

He also pledged to do his best to keep both brides happy.

after seeing this picture i feel like marrying two women as well the idea has magnificent appeal.

pb101020pakistanbrides3.jpg

Both of the women look sad. I hope it turns out well for them all.

Hahaha... :D

Look at his nails ehehheeh

Dont know what our lives would be like if we had accepted polygamy in our society. I would imagine I wouldnt be able to meet my friends nor have time for extracurricular activities. On the other hand I would have been very rich had I married four women with lands (jaidaad), probably start my own political party.

Ohhh God people are going for two two wives and I am scared of getting even one.

The guy must be deaf and dumb.

Mmm this might sound stupid but is threesome allowed in Islam? Considering all the participants are in a marital relationship :/

^No! its not. and get yourself checked :P

He is the only brother in his family of 9 sisters! It's all about NEXT GENERATION!

YEAH Multanis!!

The brides look so depressed, might have been forced by their families or something. The guy looks like a paindu.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^No! its not. and get yourself checked :P
[/quote]

lol… :P

polygamy is not allowed in islam for that you take up multiple wives for the fun of it or full fill your backward a-s-s local customs to make your dumb elders happy, this is exactly this khuwar cockroach has done

polygamy is allowed in islam in certain situations and there are very clear defined directions one get from quran and sunnah regarding this.

hum sab haar gaey....Azhar Haideri jeet gaya :(

The girl(at left) might get depressed in near future due to the beauty of the girl(at right).. huh! not that well beauty but..........

How would they manage for honeymoon BTW? :rolleyes:

What makes it sicker is that they are all cousins....yech...incest....

Mmm this might sound stupid but is threesome allowed in Islam? Considering all the participants are in a marital relationship :confused:
[/quote]

x2

lol

What makes it sicker is that they are all cousins…yech…incest…
[/quote]

inbred mutation yukes

inbred.jpg

After seeing the picture my speculation is that the bride in yellow is the one he was engaged in childhood and the other one must be the one he fell in love with.

Oh and BTW he looks more than just 23 years old!

What makes it sicker is that they are all cousins…yech…incest…
[/quote]

if you consider cousin marriages to be incest then you might be influenced by indian culture.

if you consider cousin marriages to be incest then you might be influenced by indian culture.

[/quote]

WTF!!! Where did that come from…lol :)