Pakistani Guy Want To Take Revenge From Google

hi.

A guy Named Umair's Adsense Acount banned by google. he Is Shocked. but be carefull see his reaction.. He wanna take revenge. lol

http://spid3rsoft.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-do-you-do-if-google-ban-your.html?showComment=1240804380000#c3254681278364406870

whats the big deal??

Big deal... :/

Committing click fraud causes accounts to be locked. he shouldn't have committed click fraud.

He can't do anything more then further distort the image of Pakistanis-in-general with his juvenile actions like as he insults Google customer care/help guys.

lol I saw what he said to Google!

Ahhh all he could do was "fack you goofle " :/

i wish we could vote on thread deletion

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i wish we could vote on thread deletion
[/quote]

Nay!

My vote is against the deletion of this thread. Let other people learn from this juvenile’s stupid “actions”.

These morons give bad name to Pakistan.

^

the 1st post of thread exaggerates like this guys is gona burn google down to the ground but when we see the image it shows that how brutally this guy is weeping...over his own doings....

142_ScreenShot001.jpg

^ I am also referring to the text highlighted with red box.

So what did he prove by that? That he is a looser one way or the other?

From title i thought he was gonna do something serious but idiot just sent a small rude e-mail which might cause one google worker to waste one sec.

amazing

Somebody need to spank this juvenile :P

’]From title i thought he was gonna do something serious but idiot just sent a small rude e-mail which might cause one google worker to waste one sec.
[/quote]

Exactly… i mean its ridiculous.

This guy, if made hundreds of DAALLAZ ($) is truly devastated. There something old fashioned called "common sense" which is so uncommon in us Pakistanis, that we forget there ever would be any repercussions for doing any bad.

Click fraud is truly a menace, but search engines have almost mastered their algorithms to discount recurring clicks by same IPs, bots etc

Regards

You know, companies have the legal stuff for customers to read. I'm sure he didn't bother (or didn't understand... either way, it's his own fault)

very unprofessional and irresponsible attitude , imagine what he would be doing if he was making $300- $500 from adsense , he would be definately respecting Adsense more than his parents.................

thats the reason gaypal i mean paypal isnt offering service in Pakistan i heared in digitalpoint that paypal was once available in Pakistan but the got so many violayions and fraud reports that they banned that ..... (pardon if its a rumor)

"such bolo hamesha chahe is k lye tuhari jaan hi q na chali jay"

gaypal i mean paypal
[/quote]

Lol :D