Pakistani Debit Card

I need to order Nexus 7 online but my SCB issued card wont be accepted at numerious sites. It wont be accepted at Gamespot, Staples, Wallmart, Bestbuy and Amazon.

The shipping is not the issue but completeing the order payment is the issue.

Anyone know of any US store which accepts Pakistani issued debit card? Gamespot doesn't even have Pakistan listed on its payment order webapage while other require local valid phone number.

why you wanna buy it from USA???

buy it locally from galaxy. com. pk they are reliable and trusted by wp users (you can search)

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:20380”]

why you wanna buy it from USA???

buy it locally from galaxy. com. pk they are reliable and trusted by wp users (you can search)

[/quote]

They are charging with an upmark of 6000 to 5000 RS. It plain rip off.

It would cost me to order on from the US for mere 25000 RS.

[quote=“nawab101, post:3, topic:20380”]

They are charging with an upmark of 6000 to 5000 RS. It plain rip off.

It would cost me to order on from the US for mere 25000 RS.

[/quote]

and shipping charges? customs duty charges if any? plus your bank transaction fees ?

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:20380”]

and shipping charges? customs duty charges if any? plus your bank transaction fees ?

[/quote]

I included all that. I did my calculations. It way cheaper to order it directly. But this discussion will derail the purpose of the thread.

^

[quote="nawab101, post:5, topic:20380"]

I included all that. I did my calculations. It way cheaper to order it directly. But this discussion will derail the purpose of the thread.

[/quote]

ok i thought you were stating only tablet price , then yes they are ripping off better for you to get it from USA ,

Ask someone whos having Paypal so he could make a payment for you on ebay (almost all US stores accept Paypal) or try some other stores which accept Pak! CC and Pak! address to ship

try this store it has wire transfer cc and paypal payment options

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=asus+nexus+7&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ta

Pakistani debit card not woking online majurity numbers...and ubl standard charated work online..

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:20380”]

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=asus+nexus+7&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ta

[/quote]

Thanks going to check out.

[quote="lukmanplz, post:8, topic:20380"]

Pakistani debit card not woking online majurity numbers...and ubl standard charated work online..

[/quote]

Don't trust UBL Wiz Debit card. It pure scam. Just stay away from it. SCB debit cards are better. I moved from UBL to SCB.

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:20380”]

[/quote]

Thanks the site worked, I placed my order.

[quote=“nawab101, post:9, topic:20380”]

Don't trust UBL Wiz Debit card. It pure scam. Just stay away from it. SCB debit cards are better. I moved from UBL to SCB.

[/quote]

I use UBL Wiz all the time and it works on almost all sites. Only time it failed me is when i had low balance and my card became disabled for online transactions for few hours and the helpline had it fixed in few hours.

[quote=“nawab101, post:10, topic:20380”]

Thanks the site worked, I placed my order.

[/quote]

You welcome i am on my mission to save people from this corrupt society

[quote=“Myelin, post:11, topic:20380”]

I use UBL Wiz all the time and it works on almost all sites. Only time it failed me is when i had low balance and my card became disabled for online transactions for few hours and the helpline had it fixed in few hours.

[/quote]

I recommend you to stop using them. Their bank fee are excessive and their transaction rate are horrible. I had my experience with them for a year and I'm glad now I abandoned all their services. I highly recommend you to the same when you get the opportunity.

[quote=“Myelin, post:11, topic:20380”]

[/quote]

You are lucky. I used their card for years and had to file many disputes with them. Often my card would be charged but the merchant would not receive a penny. See the full review here:

http://abdussamad.com/archives/293-UBL-wiz-card-review.html

Unfortunately in Pakistan we have few choices in this regard so we have to put up with crap like this.

[quote=“rokra, post:14, topic:20380”]

You are lucky. I used their card for years and had to file many disputes with them. Often my card would be charged but the merchant would not receive a penny. See the full review here:

http://abdussamad.com/archives/293-UBL-wiz-card-review.html

Unfortunately in Pakistan we have few choices in this regard so we have to put up with crap like this.

[/quote]

Very true and to others, stay away from UBL and their 'Internet' card.

Unfortunately I couldn't get my order completed from B&Hphotos because they required my card to be active during shipment. They manage to deduct the amount but when the time came for shipment, they said they couldn't check if my card was active. But thankfully my card was fully refunded. If it not been the card issued by an international company like SCB, not only would I have not been refunded the complete amount but instead charged with some absurd fine from local banking companies like UBL.

Try DX.com or search for it on google "deal Extreme" it's a great website with free shipping check it out.

thanks