Pakistani Dating/social Networking Website

Hello,

I have created a website for Social networking, dating or whatever you want to say for pakistanis. my website is http://www.pondipoint.com

please join, check and comment about it.

Regards

Jazzy

ha, i would have prefered sathionline.com :D

@jazzygift: Why would I use your website when there are existing giants like Facebook which already exist? Care to post a list of features, specifically which one wouldn't find in Facebook or Orkut?

at least the guy has the guts to call it a Pakistani dating network

yea well said

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

at least the guy has the guts to call it a Pakistani dating network
[/quote]

Yup you’re right man. But I must add that in Pakistan such things are easier “DONE than said” ;)

I want a site on which we can share the mobile numbers and live chat too ??

Just what Pakistan needed, her very own dating Network haha

I want a site on which we can share the mobile numbers and live chat too ??
[/quote]

haha share mobile numbers? man where do you guys get these ideas from!! ROFL

from my mind which is in my knees :-)

lol rashi

from my mind which is in my knees :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Oh come on. you are being modest. your mind does not seem to be in your knees. It seems it is “a bit higher”. If you know what I mean! :)

oh come on this is our nation.......always lookin for dating and pondi.......start some creative work and stop wastin time in useless things.....

A tv commercial of your website can popular it in worldwide as Indian social and dating sites commercial like simplymarry.com, shaadi.com etc. so do it today for your website and also put some commercial videos of your website on YouTube than see your site traffic :D hahaha

What a name!!! Frankly speaking, this name can get famous in Pakistan and India if you use some tricks, The only problem is this name describes dating in negative sense :)

Dont use this siteeeeeeee itz FakE

lolz @ name:"p

ohh what a name? do you think any mature person would come there after seeing the name of your site....

The only people who come there will be guys who disguise as girls for fun :/

very true saad.

and name of the site leave negative impact.