Pakistani Army wins Gold Medal at toughest exercise in CambrianPatrols

Just wanted to share a lovely news for a team from Pakistani Army being awarded a Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
750 soldiers from across the world have descended on the Brecon Beacons in Wales to suffer through one of the toughest exercises ever devised. The Cambrian patrol takes two days to complete and tests the soldiering skills of the teams as they cross some of the most arduous terrain you can imagine. And as Toby Sadler reports this year's event has attracted entries from as far a field as Australia and Pakistan.
[/quote]

Cheers! At least, someone is making Pakistanis proud!

Pakistan Zindabad :D

Any other sources?

I cant access youtube at me office

Does that make our army strongest of all the armies present in battle ?

Any other sources?

I cant access youtube at me office

[/quote]

Yep there are many Google results for “pakistani army in cambrian patrols”

May be… they all would have added the video from youtube. Perhaps you could find detail on it…

Does that make our army strongest of all the armies present in battle ?
[/quote]

A competition always extracts the best from the crowd

If that’s true then Yes! Pak Army should be considered the strongest, healthiest, determined, and blah blah blah…

But not in all aspects… it won’t include the nature of individuals from them. I mean they are good, even better if they do their job being unite for the sake of their country…

I guess it was based on physical and mental exercises. It also should be considered that We have better planners(in the world) in our army.

PS. it was not a competition at all, I just gave an example that if some one gets awarded that means he/she ranked top.

Has any one heard about this story on any of the Local News Channels?

It's too bad if they didn't on air such stories........

Following is the website where they officially published the news in past about the event. I guess they should have updated the page after it ended but they didn't..

http://www.army.mod.uk/events/events/19821.aspx

Shame for those politicians who are always cursing this institution.

That's a great new's. Pakistan Zindabad

Cheers! At least, someone is making Pakistanis proud!
[/quote]

x2

cambriangallery7.jpg

Couldn't find more images.

Well done boys,

so happy for them. Shared the video on FB !