Pakistan quirks

yesterday (sunday ,july 25,2009) an article appeared in Dawn (Images magazine) Karachi Quirks a good , with a wonderful and true title picture

62166273.png

What the hell is going on,,,,, i at once get frustrated when i look at these people while going to anywhere.

BTW in Pakistan every where this exists, that is why i changed title to Pakistan Quirks.

I am very sick of these people i know our Government is going nothing to do for these people, can we do something ????

are we doing some thing ????

are we ourselves producing them, by encouraging them????

A big question mark for everyone.

the only purpose of posting this painting here is to know your comments about this matter.

thanks

Link to the Article

^ no offense is meant with any one, soul purpose of posting is to have a discussion on this #$%# matter, which is rapidly increasing in Pakistan.

What do want government to do? Should government line up "the preaching Mullah", "the beggar woman", "windscreen cleaning children", "flower selling guys" and "man with monkey" and shoot each of them? Or lock them in jails? Or forcefully put them in "rehabilitation" center?

And oh for Allah's sake, please deffury (the WiredPakistan's Mutaween; similar to Saudi Arab's Religious/Moral Police Mutaween) do not post to close this thread too. You have already closed many threads in General Discussion, not that all those threads had broken rules of WiredPakistan. But because WiredPakistan's Religious and Moral Police Mutaween did not like it to their personal taste.

Please let people to discuss topics, closing threads prematurely will left bitter taste and frustrated. Close threads which clearly and in a big mass break rules of WiredPakistan.

Let people have Freedom of Speech.

The cartoon maker forgot to include a man pointing a gun to the driver's head and asking for his purse and mobile!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The cartoon maker forgot to include a man pointing a gun to the driver’s head and asking for his purse and mobile!
[/quote]

so true.

@wampyr

Muwahahahahhaha HA!!!

Give me power!!!

Muwahahahahhaha HA!!!

The cartoon maker forgot to include a man pointing a gun to the driver’s head and asking for his purse and mobile!
[/quote]

x2, That’s observing sense.

----

IMO…

There is nothing to do for them by people or by Government. you want to think about them, that’s is really great. but any help to them can not lead them to spare there jobs (this is their job instead an addiction)

any ways this was what I think.

but i also have an idea that there is no mean of Government to stop them instead they can put a tax on them as well and have more income. that could be one of the great revenue sources for the Government. (may be there always is)

and we?? I dont think else we can do any thin to stop them,

one gives them the money to get free of the headache they dont want in struggling to pushthem back.

one gives them the money because some of the ladies with you in your car push you to give him/her a penny. yeahhh… soft hearted women :confused:

one who dont give any thing to any one of them, then that also is not gonna work. I think this is the habit they have and there is no restriction for them to stay away from it. they other ones to deal with.

it’s a worldwide popular business (with 0 loss).

@wampyr

Muwahahahahhaha HA!!!

Give me power!!!

Muwahahahahhaha HA!!!

[/quote]

Musssst… resisttttt… hitting the ban button

What do want government to do? Should government line up “the preaching Mullah”, “the beggar woman”, “windscreen cleaning children”, “flower selling guys” and “man with monkey” and shoot each of them? Or lock them in jails? Or forcefully put them in “rehabilitation” center?
[/quote]

No, instead make them Mods for WiredPakistan1.com, WiredPakistan2.com, WiredPakistanForDummies.com, GeoWiredPakistan.com, etc. They get money and live a healthy life.

And oh for Allah’s sake, please deffury (the WiredPakistan’s Mutaween; similar to Saudi Arab’s Religious/Moral Police Mutaween) do not post to close this thread too. You have already closed many threads in General Discussion, not that all those threads had broken rules of WiredPakistan. But because WiredPakistan’s Religious and Moral Police Mutaween did not like it to their personal taste.
[/quote]

You know its funny cuz I just came back from Umrah, and me being Mutaween actually sticks. Good one. But seriously, do you really know on what grounds did I close all (all?) the threads? I sometimes believe that you act rationally on many of my arguments, rather than understanding you shun me immediately into the abyss of … well you get the idea.

Also please tell me how many have I closed? Really?

Besides, the mods close the threads, not me. Hence approach them, and rant to them as much as you want.

Please let people to discuss topics, closing threads prematurely will left bitter taste and frustrated. Close threads which clearly and in a big mass break rules of WiredPakistan.

Let people have Freedom of Speech.

[/quote]

Technically, suggesting to the mods for closing threads is also part of FOSpeech.

keep discussion on the topic please

Check this

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7619

Now do you know what the problem is?

What we could do is have a couple of monthly workshops on poor localities of our cities and those around us, and educate them for three days. Improve their vocabulary, teach them about geography using videos, teach them about the environment (how to keep it clean / waste control), follow rules of your country, and maybe conduct sport events as well. The teachers/volunteers will be from good HEC rated universities like IBA, PU, KU, NUST, etc. We will also need sponsors as well from the big companies like P&G.

but i also have an idea that there is no mean of Government to stop them instead they can put a tax on them as well and have more income. that could be one of the great revenue sources for the Government. (may be there always is)

[/quote]

yeah thats good idea ;)

one gives them the money to get free of the headache they dont want in struggling to pushthem back.

[/quote]

yeah he gets rid of his headache , what happens then this head ache is transferred to other car !!!

i dont think so we get rid of them by giving something, instead we are making this headache permanent. and u r right this profession is just an addiction, and it cant be stopped without using “Dandaa” by the government , and seems to be failed by the contribution of the rich,

We shouldnt give them anything.

If you give something to someone, You get 10 others at your car asking for money seeing that you paid the first one..

If no one pays them, They wont come.

Check this

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7619

Now do you know what the problem is?

What we could do is have a couple of monthly workshops on poor localities of our cities and those around us, and educate them for three days. Improve their vocabulary, teach them about geography using videos, teach them about the environment (how to keep it clean / waste control), follow rules of your country, and maybe conduct sport events as well. The teachers/volunteers will be from good HEC rated universities like IBA, PU, KU, NUST, etc. We will also need sponsors as well from the big companies like P&G.

[/quote]

I appreciate the idea but with the rapid growth of poverty how many teams would be needed? Apart from providing them awareness about the evils it would be the best practice to discourage them.

^Form one first, then think of the rest.

By influencing a group of young uni folks from these kind acts, will distract them away from the preachy political parties.

There are plenty of unis in Pak , plenty of students in unis and plenty of folks and communities willing to help out. We just need a band of friends situated in all four provinces, with strong ties with the educational institutions, welfare communities(Edhi,Chipa), Military and political parties. This band can form such an org that can make such a thing possible. I think the Beconhouse and city schools group are ideal guys to pull this off.

When i see these "the preaching Mullah", "the beggar woman", "windscreen cleaning children", "flower selling guys" and "man with monkey", the least i do is pray for their better future.

You guys should do the same.

My mom talked to a girl who was begging on the street. My mom said, Come home with us and clean our windows and we will pay you for it. She said a straight no and went to beg on another car's window. Similarly a begger reached our car window when my dad was driving. My dad said i will pay you if you clean this area of the road, Once again he left immediately.

Thats what we're dealing with. These people dont want to work yet they want the money. People ARE giving them the money thats why they are there on the streets. Instead of giving them money give them some work and THEN pay them.

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime"

My mom talked to a girl who was begging on the street. My mom said, Come home with us and clean our windows and we will pay you for it. She said a straight no and went to beg on another car’s window. Similarly a begger reached our car window when my dad was driving. My dad said i will pay you if you clean this area of the road, Once again he left immediately.

Thats what we’re dealing with. These people dont want to work yet they want the money. People ARE giving them the money thats why they are there on the streets. Instead of giving them money give them some work and THEN pay them.

[/quote]

Yes tried that too, dont work , they just dont want to work, but then I wonder do they do this because they are afriad of some PERSON to whom they submit their daily earnings at the end of day…

Please don't give to beggars, they are traffic nuisance.