Pakistan Post parcel charges?

hy... i am intending to send a parcel from islamabad to South Africa but dont know the charges per kg to send it. if anyone of you have any idea about charges,please let me know. I contacted Post office authorities, but as usual,they cant give satisfying answer. please tel me as soon as possible because i have to send the parcel within one or two days. thanks a lot in advance.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hy… i am intending to send a parcel from islamabad to South Africa but dont know the charges per kg to send it. if anyone of you have any idea about charges,please let me know. I contacted Post office authorities, but as usual,they cant give satisfying answer. please tel me as soon as possible because i have to send the parcel within one or two days. thanks a lot in advance.
[/quote]

For First 500 grams (adha kilo or half Kg) 1950 Rs…additional for every 500 Grams 225 Rs or 225 Rs for every Adiitonal 1/2 KG

http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/expresspost/ems.html

75 South Africa

^ That is EMS which is more expensive. You can also select Air Parcel or Air Mail. Just make sure it is registered (trackable).

believe me guys,

PAkistan post is probably the best postal service in World in terms of what it charges !

@ sam33r... thanks for the info....yeah i think Pakistan post is better..... @ Asad..yar please give more info about air parcel etc... thanks

^ All options are there on the Pakpost website. Read up.

Asad…yar
[/quote]

hmm… adnan do you realize he is a mod here and very powerful one may i add, as for me when sah says something to me i am 75% scared and when Asad says something to me then i am 100% scared even if they “praise” me i take it as if i am in trouble for something…

^Sah is a devil, you cannot buy devil. Asad is a pakistani thulla, some notes would....

On the topic, I have sent packages (weighing above 8 kilos) to Mauritius successfully with Pakistan Post through Air mail and they reached within 2 weeks max. Price is also great as compared to DHL or TNT etc. Also have sent one package through Ship which reached in a month. All in all i am a satisfied (ohh yes) customer.

ﭼﻮﺭﻭﮞ ﻛﯽ ﺩﺍ ﮌﮬﻴﻮﮞ ﻣﻴﮟ ﺗﻨﻜﮯ

On the topic, I have sent packages (weighing above 8 kilos) to Mauritius successfully with Pakistan Post through Air mail and they reached within 2 weeks max. Price is also great as compared to DHL or TNT etc. Also have sent one package through Ship which reached in a month. All in all i am a satisfied (ohh yes) customer.
[/quote]

ok.thanks…today i am going to send parcel through Pak post EMS. although it is expensive but time is more important for me now. So i will go for the shorter time choice. thanks to all by the way :)

hmm… adnan do you realize he is a mod here and very powerful one may i add, as for me when sah says something to me i am 75% scared and when Asad says something to me then i am 100% scared even if they “praise” me i take it as if i am in trouble for something…

[/quote]

bro, dont be afraid of anyone but Allah. They are just human like us. And i know,being mod or thulla or even Devil,they–Asad or sah-- are nice guys indeed. and of course they should be, because they are running WP, a well-reputed technology forum in Pakistan. :)

ok...i wil...thanks to remind...