Pakistan.......Our Beloved Homeland!

Hi Dudes! 14th of August is very near and tonight i am thinking of posting a thread.......in which the Suggestions to improve our Pakistan will be discussed!

Afterall U all peope are educated as well as knows how to address a problem through proper management..........So using ur Managerial Skills as well as ur Optimistic Approach....Suggest atleast 3 suggestions or solutions to the Current Prevailing Major Problems.... which must be applied in the Pakistan at priority basis to Improve the conditions of Our Pakistan...!

simple

improve yourself; improve pakistan

if each and every person in pakistan starts looking at his own mistakes instead of pointing out others then i bet Pakistan will become the best nation in world

i think if every Pakistani will follow these 3 simple intructions his life will be much better

1) Stop relying on Govt and organisations for basic needs like food , shelter etc etc

2) commitment to achieve the excellence in current field of an individual like excellence in plumbing if your plumber excellence in commitment and hard work if you are Govt employed, excellence in IT if you are related to it .

3) Stop bashing politicians (we are doing it for decades ) & organisations instead vote for those who you believe can rule the homeland well , and respect the individuality and freedom of expression .

^ 4) love ASIF ALI ZARDARI

u missed one :/

The most important thing is that a pakistani should be disciplined,dependent,honest and he must follow certain rules...

If every 1 becomes like this than our nation wud b called gud thru out the world

All that we can ever say here....... was summarized by our Quaid years ago: "Unity, Faith, Discipline"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

All that we can ever say here… was summarized by our Quaid years ago: “Unity, Faith, Discipline”
[/quote]

Well it works, e.g:

MQM

Land Mafia

Milk Mafia

Sugar Mafia

Transport Mafia

Bank Mafia

ETC

I can sacrifice my life for Pakistan, but I can migrate to any country for better environment.

I believe in Pakistan, but I can't keep my saving in Pak rupee.

Quaid-e-Azam is my favorite political personality, but I don't have his picture in my house.

People tell me honestly did you ever said 2 Nafal Pray for only Pakistan.

Its never too late. Add 2 Nafal for Pakistan tomorrow in your Jumah Prayers.

As far I am concerned, I will Insha'Allah be the last person to leave Pakistan.

پاک سرزمین شاد باد

کشور حسین شاد باد

تو نشان عزم عالیشان

! ارض پاکستان

مرکز یقین شاد باد

Blessed be the sacred land

Happy be the bounteous realm

Symbol of high resolve

Land of Pakistan!

Blessed be thou, citadel of faith

پاک سرزمین کا نظام

قوت اخوت عوام

قوم ، ملک ، سلطنت

! پائندہ تابندہ باد

شاد باد منزل مراد

The order of this sacred land

Is the might of the brotherhood of the people

May the nation, the country, and the state

Shine in glory everlasting!

Blessed be the goal of our ambition

پرچم ستارہ و ہلال

رہبر ترقی و کمال

ترجمان ماضی شان حال

! جان استقبال

سایۂ خدائے ذوالجلال

This flag of the crescent and star

Leads the way to progress and perfection

Interpreter of our past, glory of our present

Knowledge of the future!

Symbol of the Almighty's protection

^that's a great thing i will too add it up it's at least we could do

People tell me honestly did you ever said 2 Nafal Pray for only Pakistan.

Its never too late. Add 2 Nafal for Pakistan tomorrow in your Jumah Prayers.

As far I am concerned, I will Insha’Allah be the last person to leave Pakistan.

[/quote]

I can see as well as feel a Beautiful Passion in ur Posting…! it s the passion which we all require…!

@ Xainnadeem : Yea bro you got good points there. We should excel in our own lives now.

The most important thing here is that haam sirf batain hee kartay rehaingey aur kuch nae ... :)

Just be Honest with our self and others and we will be good Pakistani

The most important thing here is that haam sirf batain hee kartay rehaingey aur kuch nae … :)
[/quote]

U are right but each should think about his contribution in the prosperity of Pakistan and then forward his first step ahead…and then the reality will come from these discussions one day…! I beleive…! Be Optimistic…!

U are right but each should think about his contribution in the prosperity of Pakistan and then forward his first step ahea
[/quote]

It doesnt work that way.

It never has. We, the locals, dont play a big role. The Pareto Principle a.k.a. 80/20 principle applies here.

We nation … we are 80% … but whatever we can do will do a max 20% change.

Its teh 20% in power, the huge conglomerates, the !@#$%^& politicians, the top brass … that can bring the 80% change. For example, If the huge conglomerates, politicians with 100s of factories … they give tax … it will generate a hell of a lot more income if the normal person who evades tax starts paying it.

Similarly, corruption … haam police kay logo ko chot choti rishwatain band karain … bht thora farq aeyga. If corruption ends at the TOP, neechey walon ki himmat nae hogi … aur ek trend bhe khatam hoga.

Bheto fursat say … and if your familys life and safety matters, get the hell out of here!

Wot can I say Dude....? :|

Nothing bro ... sit back ... relax ... try to avoid getting into the ring of corruption ... and get out of here if possible :)

get out of here if possible smile
[/quote]

What do you mean by getting out? Explain please!

The most important thing here is that haam sirf batain hee kartay rehaingey aur kuch nae … :)
[/quote]

thats not the case with everyone here , using “Haam” is not right many are doing alot … and more than many are just sitting in cousy sofas and stereo typing ,

its teh 20% in power, the huge conglomerates, the !@#$%^& politicians, the top brass … that can bring the 80% change. For example, If the huge conglomerates, politicians with 100s of factories … they give tax … it will generate a hell of a lot more income if the normal person who evades tax starts paying it.

Similarly, corruption … haam police kay logo ko chot choti rishwatain band karain … bht thora farq aeyga. If corruption ends at the TOP, neechey walon ki himmat nae hogi … aur ek trend bhe khatam hoga.

Bheto fursat say … and if your familys life and safety matters, get the hell out of here!

[/quote]

OK Sir jee tell me how and who select those Corrupt politicians and send them in Assemblies…?

These are we people…Simple Kick out those people…And the change will happen…! Otherwise the 2nd option is to bring change from Bottom level i.e. from public side…! If one will change himself…its impact will be essential…though it will be minor!