Pakistan Moderator Alliance [idea]

its been a long time since i have been thinking about this idea , i am too much busy too be active on forum these days

i have an idea that all known Pakistani forum moderators should unite , share ideas , make their forums better , attract more users , and befriend to each other

Benefits

1. one platform

2. less chance of fraud in dealing

3. share ideas and posts

4. for gamers , arrange tourneys etc

5. get together and fun

6. financial supports etc

7. charity missions

8. Aid for poor

and more

have your say onto it , how do you like this idea , comments and suggestions are welcomed

Expected to participate

Wccftech management

pkforum management

Wateen Team

MBL team

codpk team

WP team

and any other team is welcomed to join this cause

i haven't added PG in the list because in past one year or so i have very bad experience with every single PG moderator except jshack and Desolator

impractical and unnecessary

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

+1

@kashif99048

What are you saying? Come again?

Can you think why similar efforts in past had failed and why would not yours too? Don’t answer me. Think of the answer for yourself and get motivated on it. It’s not a trick question. I just want you to get success by studying failure of previous efforts.

I know I am prejudice on similar efforts… but I hope someone with actions will prove me wrong :)

yeah i know its impractical but there are possibilities to make it successful , atleast users from Lahore and Islamabad can do alot , karachi being away is an exception , everyone willing to participate have to come up and take a step forward , thats the only possibiity to make it sucessful

[/quote]

x3

Similiar minds dont gather at same point! Magnet always joins with oppositte pole! The idea is really good but you cant gather them. Why would one come to your blog site when he/she runs his/her own! :( Yes there would be a better platform for ideas and tech! :)

yeah i know its impractical but there are possibilities to make it successful , atleast users from Lahore and Islamabad can do alot , karachi being away is an exception , everyone willing to participate have to come up and take a step forward , thats the only possibiity to make it sucessful
[/quote]

People step up from Lahore and Islamabad. People do the work. People make it successful.

It is already lost there.

well there was a bloggers union in islamabad, I guess two months back or so....

but this moderator alliance idea is

[/quote]

x2

Sounds Good but Tough to Apply..........!