Pakistan Logo Typography Contest

pakistan-logo-typography-contest-01.jpg

Lahore360 is announcing a contest with the title of "Pakistan Logo Typography Contest". We invite all Pakistani designers, painters, sketchers, photographers and enthusiasts to participate and earn the prestige. The idea of this contest is to develop a symbolic representation of the word "Pakistan". Any idea which engages the word "Pakistan" can be a winning entry in this contest. Mr. Awias Tariq has made an example of the entries we are expecting.

Contest Rules:

No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.

The idea should be unique and pure.

Artwork/Photo Format: *.jpg, *.png, *.psd, *.ai, *.cdr etc.

Artwork/Photo Source: Scanned Image or Hi Res Digital Photograph or Digital Artwork made with Graphic Software.

Artwork/Photo Technique: Graphic software, hand sketching, calligraphy, painting.

The artwork must contain the word "Pakistan" in English and/or Urdu.

Submitted artworks will be the property of Lahore360 and cannot be claimed in any way.

Winning artwork will be selected by a Jury of Lahore360 team and decision of jury will be last and unobjectionable.

Sponsor: Lahore360 is responsible for all aspects of "Pakistan Logo Typography Contest".

Eligibility: Any Pakistani is eligible for this contest. No age restriction, no expertise restriction.

Contest Period: Starting from May 19, 2011, entries will be entered in contest till June 15, 2011.

Prize Awarding: Each entry should be emailed to contest@lahore360.com along with Name, Email Address, Phone Number & personal introduction of the designer.

1st Prize:

2 Person Buffet Meal at "The Village Restaurant"

2 Hanger360 T-Shirts (hanger360.com)

Complete introduction will be posted on Lahore360.com.

2nd Prize

2 Hanger360 T-Shirts (hanger360.com)

3rd Prize

1 Hanger360 T-Shirt (hanger360.com)

stunning work. Appreciated

Nice effort!

any more enteritis here ?

I,ll be Submitting one soon ISA :)

Excellent Effort :)

its help full article, basically i am new user and want to improve my knowledge here, thanks for sharing, keep i utp

@Lahore360.

I have submitted my artwork..

Kindly do check and mail me.

Would be great if you guys regularly update wallpapers on u website, I cud not find one for jun'11

Ok Here in My effort..

Mailed to Lahore360 days ago but still no reply received :|

pakistantypography.jpg

pakistantypography.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ It depicts all people leaving Pakistan to save their lives :angry:

[quote=", post:10, topic:14555"]

^ It depicts all people leaving Pakistan to save their lives :angry:

[/quote]

well… thats ur way of thinking my friend :)

IMO: its showing the Rise of new Good things from the land of Pakistan :)

B+

[quote=“simaem, post:11, topic:14555”]

well… thats ur way of thinking my friend :)

IMO: its showing the Rise of new Good things from the land of Pakistan :)

B+

[/quote]

LOL! for rising people using Sun etc not flying birds or should i say leaving birds.

There is a little house in word Pakistan, from where birds are also flying, means leaving their house + you started word Pakistan with color of hope and freedom (Blue) then it turned to color of War and Blood (Red) then you turned to color of Autumn (Yellows and Orange), where birds are flying away again leaving the autumn season and going elsewhere to find spring. Plus your copyright watermark sucks big time, that’s not the way to include a watermark. You almost ruined the whole thing you made or whatever it is.

MZC is just jealous is that he can't create something as good as that. :)

[quote=“Specter, post:13, topic:14555”]

MZC is just jealous is that he can’t create something as good as that. :)

[/quote]

+1

@MZC did you see a shrink yet? its getting worse man!

[quote=", post:12, topic:14555"]

LOL! for rising people using Sun etc not flying birds or should i say leaving birds.

There is a little house in word Pakistan, from where birds are also flying, means leaving their house + you started word Pakistan with color of hope and freedom (Blue) then it turned to color of War and Blood (Red) then you turned to color of Autumn (Yellows and Orange), where birds are flying away again leaving the autumn season and going elsewhere to find spring. Plus your copyright watermark sucks big time, that’s not the way to include a watermark. You almost ruined the whole thing you made or whatever it is.

[/quote]

do you know jack about abstract art?

please stop nitpicking… if you think you can do better… make something and post it… otherwise shut it :)

[quote=“simaem, post:9, topic:14555”]

Ok Here in My effort…

Mailed to Lahore360 days ago but still no reply received :expressionless:

pakistantypography.jpg

pakistantypography.jpg

[/quote]

Very nice work! You should provide it as a wallpaper image, if possible, with any copyright info mentioned once on a side. :)

[/quote]

Wow man, Calm the #$%# down with your ego. Get some rest.

@Ammar, lower the opacity of watermark or put copyright info in a corner. A wallpaper will be nice!

[/quote]

Tsk tsk. Such a pessimist perspective. Wait, I think you’re just envious and are hell bent at trashing anything creative coming out of anyone else other than you yourself. Professional competitiveness is one thing, envy is another.

I think you’re a designer, so let me ask you this. Do know you anything about color psychology? All you mentioned is your own opinions of the emotions a color may stir. But, you’re flawed. Read a bit on color psychology. Yellow color is associated with happiness, good times, optimism. Orange is associated with fun, energy, warmth. Red is obviously the color that creates excitement and draws attention too. In short, all these colors are full of optimism, happiness and hope. Finally, the way you interpreted the birds is from your own negative sinister mindset of ditching a positive contribution.

[quote=“simaem, post:9, topic:14555”]

Ok Here in My effort…

Mailed to Lahore360 days ago but still no reply received :expressionless:

pakistantypography.jpg

pakistantypography.jpg

[/quote]

Nice work, worth appreciation. Would certainly make this my Wallpaper if given a clean/small watermarked copy.

Lolz, I just logged in to say that :)

I bet he watermarked only since the competition is still on.