Pakistan is no exception – it happens everywhere

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/19/autos.ceo.jets/index.html

In the wake of latest financial crises when companies are falling short of liquidity everyone is talking about help and bailout.

The executives of top automakers -- Alan Mulally of Ford, Robert Nardelli of Chrysler and Richard Wagoner of GM -- were seeking support for a $25 billion loan package. Later Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reversed plans to hold a test vote on the measure.

Reid decided to cancel the test vote. However, to make a procedural move that could allow a vote on a compromise, he asked these three CEOs simple questions

"raise their hand if they flew here commercial. Let the record show, no hands went up," Sherman said. "Second, I'm going to ask you to raise your hand if you are planning to sell your jet in place now and fly back commercial. Let the record show, no hands went up."

In a nutshell, we are no different than the rest of the world. Our leaders also enjoy lavish lifestyles and always ask for help, loans, etc etc

Watch this....

http://mx.truveo.com/Auto-Bailout-25-Billion-my-Private-Jet-is-waiting/id/2783894386

As mentioned by many critics of US that auto-giants of USA are going down for their bad polices that they have for years. Just for recent example, heads of three auto-giants flew in their private jets to give plea for bailout in front of US congress. A company that is just on edge of bankruptcy and CEOs are still spending on the maintenance of jets and having expensive jet flights on the expense of company's money, that is share-holder's money.

I shall be sad but happy when I'll see big giant of Pakistani corporations going down. Because they are spending too much money on useless human resource. I know it because I have seen it with my own eyes when hundreds of 50+ thousands rupees paid employees are doing nothing but re-entering data into Excel and re-printing it just because stupid high level bosses want larger fonts on paper. Similar stupid and wasteful tasks are their 30 days work every month. Waste of everything.

By the way, I saw, above mentioned, Excel re-printing exercises at Mobilink (not franchise, but their main office building) . Why don't they use databases? Why punch data every time to Excel from printed paper from next desk?

GO DOWN BABY, GO DOWN!

any company (like the top automakers in usa) who give 30 to 50 millions dollars to its ceo on retirement,,even though company is not performing well,,will go down the drain,

Dude dont worry these Ceo's join other companies and start all over again and in next 5 years that company also goes kaput, just check the back ground of some of the directors and which companies were they heading previously.