Pakistan Forums Update

Assalam O Alaikum

Pakistan Forums has recently done a big update at the site. It took us 24 hours to perform the update. Side by side still updates are being performed.

Pakistan Forums is a forum community for Pakistan where you discuss various topics and much more.

- Thanks System

- Member Profiles

- Status updates ( also get updated on your facebook and twitter accounts )

- Login Via FACEBOOK nd TWITTER

- Moods System

- Friends System

- Videos System

- Watch Episodes of Different TV Showz

- Chats System

& Much More

Visit and Join us now: www.waleeddc.com

Administration

you have made a good forum.But you will require some time to boost your users post for original post.

nice look. thaks for sharing.

thanks all :D hope that you all shall join

Sir ji,

i need the basic idea how to do this i need it for my website firstly i'll use it on localhost for testing i really need it please tell me..

first part have been done i have connected with fb app now i need to store info email, first name, last name, and picture please help me

[quote=“empty.khan, post:5, topic:16567”]

Sir ji,

i need the basic idea how to do this i need it for my website firstly i’ll use it on localhost for testing i really need it please tell me…

first part have been done i have connected with fb app now i need to store info email, first name, last name, and picture please help me

[/quote]

Please contact via PM.

i like your new look but i hate url address why it is waleeddc? it means what? and i've forget my password can you give me ID and Pass?

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:16567”]

i like your new look but i hate url address why it is waleeddc? it means what? and i’ve forget my password can you give me ID and Pass?

[/quote]

Thanks Arnarda :)

Regarding the website adresss first i took this for my self for my personal profolio but now i changed the plan and made it pakistan forums when ever my domain shall be renewed ill change it to pakistanforums.com or pakistanforums.net or what ever planned / suggested.

Regarding your password change please visit: http://www.waleeddc.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass and enter your email id and than you shall be sent your username and password at your email id.

give me my password here

Armada i am sorry but I cannot give you the password like this. All passwords are protected and cannot even be checked by the admins. You need to submit a request on the link i gave you thats the process that is required to be done.

As a favour to you I have sent you an email for password reset please check it.

Waleed

You have to cool and calm like Misbah Ul Haq and wait for good days. Mean while strong work have to do to grab the extensive traffic with assured quality.

he is totally opposite to Misbah he did not gave me my password :(

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:16567”]

he is totally opposite to Misbah he did not gave me my password :(

[/quote]

Well armada you need to please stop lieing. I informed you that ;

1. You need to reset your password via our password recovery system.

2. However you kept on asking me to give you your password and than I resetted your password and sent you twice via PM but you never responded.

You really need to stop this lie.

Anyways we shall be introducing PakWebTV as well as PakClassifieds shortly