Pakistan for SALE - Part 2

Sorry guys for choosing this kind of Title.

Qasam sa Dil Rota haa... (Sorry for roman urdu)

I have traveled abroad a lot and planned seriously to settle over there, but cant leave this beautiful country despite all the issues and tensions.

Here is another story......I recently found it our during a research about scopes of investing in Agricultural Lands in Pakistan.

Currently, Russia is the No.1 Spot for investing in agriculture lands.

The reason I am researching is, Food is basic necessity of humans, and in next 7-8 years (with China and India developing and their food intake quantity increasing), the world will suffer food crisis much worse than the Global Financial Crisis.

The world has enough food in storage to feed the planet for about 55 days, which is the lowest food stores in 37 years.

I wonder why our brains in Ministry can;t see this picture.

Anyway, here is the link

http://www.cadtm.org/spip.php?article4392

you are alone in this world.???.... may be a alien???

just chill and live your life happily.

even poor peoples are happy than you

World is a cruel place! You live to snatch from others and then live! The most terifiying point is that we will live to see that fearfull day when world faces that situation!

On other hand we are living in one of the greatest nations of the world like our Quiad said. Where people share their thoughts,food,water and feelings. the big Brains at ministries are appointed to just eat their share and sleep.

why won't our heart cry? :(

قسم سے دل روتا ھے،تڑپتا ھے

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

you are alone in this world.???.. may be a alien???

just chill and live your life happily.

even poor peoples are happy than you

[/quote]

You got a problem…people cold heart like you have only one motive in their life to Chill and damn care for others.

People like me are in pain for our country and the people who live in this country

Take off that Pakistani flag next from your ID if you not concerned about this country and its people.

More than 30 millions are undernourished in Pakistan and the number has increased 10 million in last decade, it is extremely shameful for an agricultural country which still hasn't been able to feed its own population. Hopefully corporate farming will increase output significantly but it is unlikely that significant portion of produce will go to Pakistan's population.

Be satisfied with living in one of the poorest, undernourished, unsafe and unstable country. To live in or love Pakistan, Pakistan does not have to be one of the greatest nation.

Who said Pakistan requires to be greatest nation to be loved! I DO love Pakistan! I will always!

Despite of continuing corruption.............I think Still Allah is with us....bcoz this Country is still present on the map of world only due to the Kindness of Allah Mian...! :) Pakistan Painda Bad!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Who said Pakistan requires to be greatest nation to be loved! I DO love Pakistan! I will always!
[/quote]

me too… and we will love our country till our last breath,…