Pakistan First Ever Mobile Forum

Salam Everyone...This Is My First Post...Hope Everyone Will Like It...Thankx

www.mobilesdhoom.com

your site?

no it's not my website...

Oh it has really nice radio station page. I like to lisent but little not much time.

thankx

Not bad at all. But they have removed the copyrights of vBulletin - which, I believe, is pirated as well.

i did visit first time this web site from my ufone gprs mobile today. i am unable to browse or navigate. site is giving me error message that my ip is blocked by admin. :-)

they have blocked someone who was using ufone gprs and as the ip is shared so you are also blocked

hhmm but i have visited this through ufone gprs...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hhmm but i have visited this through ufone gprs…
[/quote]

wiredpaksitan is different forum and the admin of this forum hasnt banned ufone ip

i am not talking about weirdpakistan i am taking mobilesdhoom.com...i am telling that i have visited www.mobilesdhoom.com through ufone gprs

i am not talking about weirdpakistan i am taking mobilesdhoom.com…i am telling that i have visited www.mobilesdhoom.com through ufone gprs
[/quote]

weirdpakistan? lol man :lol:

does the weiredpakistn.com can be view on mobile?

does the weiredpakistn.com can be view on mobile?
[/quote]

ya why not but it isn’t optimized for that

so WP is not avialbale on wap

so WP is not avialbale on wap
[/quote]

no it doesnt have a wap version but you can access the the normal html version from your mobile

weirdpakistan.com sounds like a good domain name considering the current situation of pakistan.

Thanks for sharing great mobile stuff sites.

Also visit these cool websites for free mobile downloads.

http://www.mobilefull.com

http://www.themes420.com

gsmhosting.com one of the world's largest mobile forum. almost all admins are Pakistani's

^ way to bring back a thread from the dead! :o