Pak Army tests?

Anyone knows anything about Army tests? When are they taking place and what are the minimum requirements etc ?

ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) test is conducted to ensure that suitable man is selected for a job in Pakistani Armed forces (Army, Navy and Air force). This test measures candidate's fitness, decision making, leadership qualities, co-operative attitude, influencing and convincing abilities and your willingness to proceed in any stress situation.

http://www.interface.edu.pk/tests/issb/aboutissb.asp

http://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/course_ads/ad_125.php

How difficult is it to get into the army? And whats a PMA course? I read you have to do a 2 year PMA course after induction?

Its pretty difficult alamode. I passed the initial tests but my mother didn't allow me to go to ISSB after she figured out what I was up to. :( First you wait for their ad in Sunday newspapers like Jang etc. The initial test is based on multiple choice questions from English, Math, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. If you pass all these then they'll take your physical tests. After you pass all these tests, you have to appear for an interview. If you pass the interview, you are issued call letter for ISSB tests to be taken in Kohat, Gojranwala etc, wherever you prefer. They don't allow you to contact the outside world in the 4 or so days you're with them during the ISSB. If you pass the ISSB, then there is a final interview. After that you're done and head back home to wait for the result. The final decision is made in the GHQ and they send you a letter of approval or rejection. If you get a letter of approval, you pack up your things and head to PMA i.e. Pakistan Military Academy located in Kakul for 2 years training and studying. Its a degree awarding institution as well so you get a BSc degree after you finish your studies there and join the army as a 2nd Lieutenant. :) More details are available here:

http://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

And what if someone has a 2 years BSC degree?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

And what if someone has a 2 years BSC degree?
[/quote]

Still gotta do the PMA 2 years course. No exception.

So you stay at the PMA for 2 years then? And after that you join the army or is there any other tests to pass after that?

So you stay at the PMA for 2 years then? And after that you join the army or is there any other tests to pass after that?
[/quote]

Yeah, you stay at PMA for 2 years and join the army after passing. No other tests after that but you do have to do multiple combat and non combat courses to get promotion from time to time in your career.

Still gotta do the PMA 2 years course. No exception.

[/quote]

lol

I heard from someone that if you are grauduate than you are only given training for fight.

lol

I heard from someone that if you are grauduate than you are only given training for fight.

[/quote]

Nops, still gotta do the full 2 years course.

If you've properly studied FSc course (for passing initial test, don't need to be an expert or very studious), are not a mummy daddy / burger type , are confident, don't get nervous easily, are physically & medically fit , you can easily get in.

lol

[/quote]

I’ve heard that too! There was something like Comissioned and non-Comissioned officers… blah blah blah… I don’t remember!

As for that no exception part, they want you to go there so that you completely become a پھؤجی!.

If you’ve properly studied FSc course (for passing initial test, don’t need to be an expert or very studious), are not a mummy daddy / burger type , are confident, don’t get nervous easily, are physically & medically fit , you can easily get in.
[/quote]

I have done O/A levels :(.

Im not very confident either

And yeah i do get nervous a little easier then most

And i havent done any exercises in ages :D

I guess its a tough ask for me to get in !

The bottom line is that if you join the army you will be trained to become a professional killer. That is what they do in the army.

The bottom line is that if you join the army you will trained to become a professional killer. That is what they do in the army.
[/quote]

:confused: :rolleyes:

The bottom line is that if you join the army you will be trained to become a professional killer. That is what they do in the army.
[/quote]

Do they have any extra score for FPS players?

I can hunt birds with my air gun.

Any chance of getting bonus points? :)

Do they have any extra score for FPS players?

[/quote]

Awesome reply :D I rock at RTS do I get to be a general?

BTW, jokes aside, the US military does sponsor an FPS called america's army. So its not all that far fetched!

Does islam say anything about the army? or for fighting for your country?

Am not very religious sadly.

Also, If you do get in, Do they fund the whole 2 year PMA course for you or do you have to incur some fees?

Anyway, Gonna apply.. lets see how it goes.