Paid Windows vs CRACK copy of window

Is paid windows 7 or windows 8 really worth the penny vs Crack copy of windows.

only advantage i know is u get FREE updates so u dont have to worry urself :D

Please add ur points/views

thanks

^ You can get updates on properly hacktivated pirated Windows too...

The only real difference is that using paid windows is morally & legally correct while using pirated one is not.

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Is paid windows 7 or windows 8 really worth the penny vs Crack copy of windows.

only advantage i know is u get FREE updates so u dont have to worry urself :D

Please add ur points/views

thanks

[/quote]

You think like a true P@ki. I'm proud of you. :ph34r:

[quote=“Specter, post:3, topic:20898”]

You think like a true P@ki. I'm proud of you. :ph34r:

[/quote]

can u plz clarify what's ture pakistani thought?

Paid and cracked Windows are all the same, you get updates for the cracked Windows as well.

Like @Upsilon said, using a paid Windows is morally and legally correct, while using a cracked version is not.

That said, I used to use a cracked version of Windows / Office when I was a student, I could not really afford it then, and had to learn things in order to progress. Now, I pay for my softwares.

[quote=", post:5, topic:20898"]

Paid and cracked Windows are all the same, you get updates for the cracked Windows as well.

Like @Upsilon said, using a paid Windows is morally and legally correct, while using a cracked version is not.

That said, I used to use a cracked version of Windows / Office when I was a student, I could not really afford it then, and had to learn things in order to progress. Now, I pay for my softwares.

[/quote]

how much u paid for office and windows 7?

I myself prefer paid but i m in tight budget but still i dont want to hurt my machine

[quote=“zainabali, post:6, topic:20898”]

how much u paid for office and windows 7?

I myself prefer paid but i m in tight budget but still i dont want to hurt my machine

[/quote]

Windows 7 was 11,000 when it launched. I am now on Window 8 and had bought it during its launch offer for $39. I am using Office 2013, and that is 7,200 / year.

[quote=", post:7, topic:20898"]

Windows 7 was 11,000 when it launched. I am now on Window 8 and had bought it during its launch offer for $39. I am using Office 2013, and that is 7,200 / year.

[/quote]

and where u purchase?

[quote=“zainabali, post:8, topic:20898”]

and where u purchase?

[/quote]

Windows 7 from Galaxy Computers, Windows 8 and office online.