"pahlay nazar " by atif asalm is copy of korean song :o

chk this link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CAVvhsUlvjM

I prefer the korean version over the Desi one, I saw it first on the 4 man show on Aaj tv.. where they play it every week, saying they'll keep on playing it every week until Atif Aslam confesses that he's sung a copied song and ask for an appology from the nation :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I prefer the korean version over the Desi one, I saw it first on the 4 man show on Aaj tv… where they play it every week, saying they’ll keep on playing it every week until Atif Aslam confesses that he’s sung a copied song and ask for an appology from the nation :lol:
[/quote]

hahaha , yeah its really i would say 100% copy lol :D

i have heard that he (atif) has only sung it but it is written and directed by the music director of the film race who is famous for copying songs

Talking about copying videos, songs, concepts and what not.. Here's another example of our talented Pakistani directors.. I'm sure we're all aware of the well known singer Ali Khan with his mahoosive hit, titled 'Saathiya', which took all the music channels by a storm .. Here's the video of that song

Now history says, this idea, concept was already concieved and executed by some other asian director way before Ali Khan's video.

Take a look,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3lPj1en3kA&watch_response

Geo Pakistani! :lol:

i have heard that he (atif) has only sung it but it is written and directed by the music director of the film race who is famous for copying songs
[/quote]

I don’t think Atif cares as long as the check clears… Seems as if Now Adays its becoming a fashion, You Rip me i Rip You, in urdu We Say, تو مجھے خارش کر، میں تجھے خارش کرتا ھوں :lol:

I prefer the korean version over the Desi one, I saw it first on the 4 man show on Aaj tv… where they play it every week, saying they’ll keep on playing it every week until Atif Aslam confesses that he’s sung a copied song and ask for an appology from the nation :lol:
[/quote]

i also heard this thing on 4man show

hope atif apologizes soon

or says

that

the song iz orginaly mine the koreans copied it from my mind

u know pakistani people

btw nomi yar the name of song iz “pehli nazar” not pahlay nazar

Copying songs and entire films is nothing new in lolly/bollywood film industry. But I think Atif himself mustn't have known if the song was a copy of a Korean song. Singers usually hear it from the public if the idea of a song was stolen.

I quite like this song anyways.

The blame is to be put on Pritam (bollywood music director). It's very normal for him to lift tunes completely and then call them his "inspirations" :lol: ..

Atif isn't exactly an angel either. Aadat was lifted off Goher Mumtaz (Jal), and now this. It's good he was exposed though.

I don't get whats the point in apologizing? Did he defraud us of our money?

He actually gave us a nice tune to listen to.

سب ٹھیک ہے لیکن معافی کیوں مانگے یار وہ ؟

yeah it is the work of that !@#$%^& Pritam but the song is known by the singer not the musician so Atif should atleast apologise on the T.V to the original composer and singer and promise never to work with that #$%# Pritam.

search on youtube for pritam and u'll lots of videos about pritam the songs with originals which he copies from.

some body plz shot him. i really hate that guy.

just pritam, what about The Great Anu Malik... everyone steal its not just Atif ... but they should atleast give credit to the original composer ... I dont mind people being inspired from someone's work .. but they should tell where its from if its taken from some where .... even if its just a riff

but atleast anu mallik produced some of it own tunes not like pritam he copy in every song. i still dont know why producer of india still hiring him.

coz, the songs he steals are a HIT with the people ...

dumb people :)

hmm pritam is a old CHAPOO all know and this is his newest convert

atif aslam is a wannabee... well all the pakistanis are mostly... so nothing bad :D

anyone watched 'Dhun Hamari Tumhare Naam Hui' directed by Shoaib Mansoor and hosted by Zia Muhiyuddin aired on PTV in 2002 or 2003 ?

Zia mentioned the thin line between 'inspiration' and 'copy' with examples and he proved most of great indian songs as copies of western or old Pakistani songs.

As for today's Pakistani musicians and singers, most of them need to learn music first then they will be able to copy something specially Atif Aslam & Ainee should hire some Ustad immediately.

atif aslam is just a media hype..

never liked him..such singers don't last for long.