Package goes 512kbit/s in peak hours

I'm on 1Mbit/Unlimited package, but my download speed becomes equal to 65 kB/s in peak hours that is from 4 PM to 11 PM. In Morning and late at night i get full 120 kB/s. Signal Strength at both time remains same. Is it fine? Others who also use Wateen have same problems or is it just me ?

CINR: 18

RSSI: -70dBm

TX Power: mostly 27dBm

Islamabad

1438398912.png

Dubai

1438402838.png

it also happening with me every day from 4pm to next morning my 2mb package goes upto 500kB sometimes :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:15378”]

it also happening with me every day from 4pm to next morning my 2mb package goes upto 500kB sometimes :lol:

[/quote]

armada, aren’t you on PTCL?

[quote=“mysterio92, post:, topic:”]

I’m on 1Mbit/Unlimited package, but my download speed becomes equal to 65 kB/s in peak hours that is from 4 PM to 11 PM. In Morning and late at night i get full 120 kB/s. Signal Strength at both time remains same. Is it fine? Others who also use Wateen have same problems or is it just me ?

CINR: 18

RSSI: -70dBm

TX Power: mostly 27dBm

[/quote]

Yeh most of the users complaint about it but they are throttling bandwidth in peak times because there are many users accessing internet in peak times (4pm to 11pm.

But with this throttling see what I did in this month.

[quote=“Imran, post:5, topic:15378”]

Yeh most of the users complaint about it but they are throttling bandwidth in peak times because there are many users accessing internet in peak times (4pm to 11pm.

But with this throttling see what I did in this month.

[/quote]

ha :unsure: how did you manage to do that! Is there anyway to override that throttling?

Late night private torrent downloading.

Moreover I have a UPS.

^

Have you experienced any increase in overall speed when your Wateen is on UPS, Imran bro?

Well it doesn't have any link with UPS.

EVO and Wateens downloading is mostly affected by the number of users in area.

And from 4pm to 11pm the 1MB connection acts like a 512kb. I agree.

But overall it good.

I tried to get EVO in student pakage but still they don't have any antenna connecting devices. So I will have to stick with wateen.

m very much satisfied with wateen and there is no problem like speed sucks etc at all .