Original WindowsXP [no SPs]

Hey people! you all have to help me in finding out one original copy of windowsxp professional, which is without any service packs integrated into it.

I want to download WindowsXP original without being modified, one original copy as it is without any service pack included into it in any way, thats is, its pure original copy.

Where can I download it from?

I have already searched google, all torrent sites and also on ftp search engines, but no results.

y u need one with no sp

Hey! thanks for the reply, good question as why one would be in need of xp without sps.

Actually, I am really wanting to integrate all service packs myself and too, without nlite, that is, the way of giving some commands which extracts and then merges itself into the original one.

What I've heard is that xp with even sp1 will not be of any use for this procedure. And I want to also install its neat and clean version, made by me the great,,,"......".

Please help,,,,.

i have one copy without SP integrated which i bought in 2003 but how to give you give that copy...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have one copy without SP integrated which i bought in 2003 but how to give you give that copy…
[/quote]

Hey, so sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you. Thanks yar, I know, how will you share it with me. not possible easily. I was just asking, if it is anywhere on the torents or any of the servers available, then download will definitely be done.

hmm nice !

but its hard o find it well, i will try !

download from demonoid.com h33t.com they have good uploaders or search torrentz.com and read commets and suggestions before start download.

Hey, so sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you. Thanks yar, I know, how will you share it with me. not possible easily. I was just asking, if it is anywhere on the torents or any of the servers available, then download will definitely be done.

[/quote]

no i didnt upload that copy yet on net , that is for my personal use…

no i didnt upload that copy yet on net , that is for my personal use…

[/quote]

Yes! I know! you have not uploaded your personal XP cd on any server, and, honestly, uploading is not that easy, and one above 500 MB package, no, its not easy.

hmm nice !

but its hard o find it well, i will try !

[/quote]

Hey, Thanks, I’m also looking out for its iso everywhere on the internet. Hopefully, I know, it is going to be tough, but, lets see.

Its always nice to do operating systems like this.

I am a fan of modding the system. I have modded its cursor to 3D without using any theme. We can hack files like explorer.exe and others to change icons and even to improve performance. If i would have used a theme my system would have slowed down, but hacking the files and integrating the 3D cursor right into them makes the system run with comparatively less memory print.

hey i found this one !

-torrent

hope it works !

hey i found this one !

-torrent

hope it works !

[/quote]

Do you really want to get banned? :confused:

Do you really want to get banned? :confused:

[/quote]

sorry sir !

but what else should i post up here … i know no warez or piracy is allowed … but no other way to give him that app.

Email the link to him?

ok fine

Aray! yeh kya ho gaya!

Sorry yar XTR3M3----- I'm really sorry! maaf ker do yar, you're really one of those good helpers on connect as well. Haan right, why don't u mail me at !!!let me think where! ok at zeeshee100@gmail.com. of course, if you want to, but if you have found something then it will just take one minute of yours to send that torrent link to me.

One more thing! last night, I was reading some hacks about ufone gprs without payment and all, are these things aloud and just one torrent link is not> Ha Ha Ha Ha

^ only texts allowed not links to other sites okay?

Aray! yeh kya ho gaya!

Sorry yar XTR3M3----- I’m really sorry! maaf ker do yar, you’re really one of those good helpers on connect as well. Haan right, why don’t u mail me at !!!let me think where! ok at zeeshee100@gmail.com. of course, if you want to, but if you have found something then it will just take one minute of yours to send that torrent link to me.

One more thing! last night, I was reading some hacks about ufone gprs without payment and all, are these things aloud and just one torrent link is not> Ha Ha Ha Ha

[/quote]

thanx budy !

link emailed !

Thank You so much, I mean it, Thanks, a LOT.........you have done your job, now its my turn to search anything for you,,,,,Just tell me,....