Original Windows XP professional

Hi there

I have original windows XP professional CD came from USA.There are no cracks, fixes or validation skip patches in it.Simple windows Setup, and u can check if window is genuine or not by running Microsoft validation check or manually updating windows which u cant with pirated versions.No need of cracked window media player 11 , Internet explorer 7 versions or of SP3.Anyone interested in buying?

Check out windows XP Pro prices in following links

http://shopper.cnet.com/windows/windows-xp-professional-edition/4014-3672_9-30908783.html

http://software.pricegrabber.com/windows-operating-system/Microsoft-Windows-XP-Professional/m477480.html

Minimum price is 100 dollar which is almost Rs.8000.

I am selling Original windows XP pro with SP2 and SP3 in Rs.3000

DELETED. Spamming.

he made one post and got banned lol

Provide your cell number or sms on 0323-2653947

Also want to know , In what packaging are you selling it ? Loose or boxed ?

I am just curious here. Do you have original Windows box with all papers etc. along with original CD/DVD case? Or is it just a CD/DVD case that comes with an OEM laptop/desktop?

Show some images of your original box along with it's content. It will make your sale much more faster.

Basically its an Original DVD with UNLOCKED key.U can say this key can have unlimited users.I will make a DVD copy of original Which did come in box from a friend of mine who lives in USA.I havebeen using it from last 3 years and so are different friends of mine..Its practically impossible to sell Original windows XP pro along with manual and BOX DVD case in Rs.3000 coz itsnt even its lowest purchase price....

Its nt difficult to have same boxes and same cover printed in color as make it look like as Original BOX but I wont be doing this.....Rest is that if it ever got blacklisted or windows geniune validation said its not Geniune, u can have all of ur money back.What more Can I say? :)

i get it actually microsoft ships for offices and firms where it is cheaper to get a multiple user license key the cd i presume u have may b a identical copy of the original cd so hence in general it can be stated as an original windows backup disk thats y multiple users like ur friends can use it and download things from microsoft i had it but there is a user limit so beware i can create many copies from my fathers office but its illegal in view of microsoft hmmm pakistan men kya kuch nhi legal...................i think i made it clear for the buyers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i get it actually microsoft ships for offices and firms where it is cheaper to get a multiple user license key the cd i presume u have may b a identical copy of the original cd so hence in general it can be stated as an original windows backup disk thats y multiple users like ur friends can use it and download things from microsoft i had it but there is a user limit so beware i can create many copies from my fathers office but its illegal in view of microsoft hmmm pakistan men kya kuch nhi legal…i think i made it clear for the buyers
[/quote]

Well im sure none care abt what is LEGAL here anyway otherwise there wouldnt be CD shops in Pakistan…well this isnt a backup CD for one and 2nd There is no such limit as Ive sold many copies in last four years which I myself even dont rememeber.One thing I can assure that there is no user Limit so Idk what u had and how it got blocked for u or something…Anyways ppl can contact me if interested

Well im sure none care abt what is LEGAL here anyway otherwise there wouldnt be CD shops in Pakistan…well this isnt a backup CD for one and 2nd There is no such limit as Ive sold many copies in last four years which I myself even dont rememeber.One thing I can assure that there is no user Limit so Idk what u had and how it got blocked for u or something…Anyways ppl can contact me if interested

[/quote]

Multiple copies already sold? Mass key? No validation problem? No user limit?

Aren’t you selling a simple CD/DVD disc that is available in market for about Rs. 100? The only difference is the Mass Key (that is also available in tons on internet)? You are selling same thing for Rs. 3000?

Multiple copies already sold? Mass key? No validation problem? No user limit?

Aren’t you selling a simple CD/DVD disc that is available in market for about Rs. 100? The only difference is the Mass Key (that is also available in tons on internet)? You are selling same thing for Rs. 3000?

[/quote]

Dude I guess either u dont understand something or haven’t read the 1st post carefully. IF it is suppose to be a pirated CD that is available in market then u should also know that u always have to skip the Geniune validation tricks and look for cracked IE and WMP 11 softwares and stuff, You cant do manual updates from Microsoft website as they willnt allow u at all.Its Simple Original CD with nothing but windows KEY and Setup and u can instal all the geniune versions of softwares in it.ITs not that im gonna give preinstalled market cd wmp 11 and IE 7.This is what user will do him or herself to make sure…

Dude I guess either u dont understand something or haven’t read the 1st post carefully. IF it is suppose to be a pirated CD that is available in market then u should also know that u always have to skip the Geniune validation tricks and look for cracked IE and WMP 11 softwares and stuff, You cant do manual updates from Microsoft website as they willnt allow u at all.Its Simple Original CD with nothing but windows KEY and Setup and u can instal all the geniune versions of softwares in it.ITs not that im gonna give preinstalled market cd wmp 11 and IE 7.This is what user will do him or herself to make sure…

[/quote]

My dear, the CD disc of Windows XP available in market in most cases is legal (contents are not changed). It’s the KEY that is pirated. I have legal Windows XP keys that I purchased. If I use my legal key with disc from market then my Windows will be legal.

Got my point?

You are selling a “Volume Key” of Windows XP and that is not legal. Why anyone buy it from you for Rs. 3000 when anyone can get disc for Rs. 100 and many stolen “Volume Keys” from internet.

Either you are a smart a$$ or the person will be dumb to buy “Volume Key” from you.

Don’t take it personal. I am just clarifying things to buyers, because I ain’t buying it :)

Allah Hafiz.

And FWIW, the Windows CDs in the market these days come "pre-cracked," ie. they pass Genuine Validation, you can get updates, downloads etc. Don't know how, but they do it.

friends in market DELL OEM dvds n cds are available which come with laptop or dekstop pc so u no need to provide any key or do any patch jst install n enjoy all updates..

I just downloaded a copy of xp from mininova after installation it passed the microsoft validation test and installed all the updates.

This is known as a SCAM.

Baber kamal can u give me the link to that torrent

Thanx

I am surprised that this thread went on this long and that no member reported it as violating the piracy clause of the forum rules.