original windows xp cd's for sale untouch

each box contains 3 disks with user guides

Price??????

one thousand pakistani rupees only for each box

ok man this is pic i unbox it as you see all this stuff is in one box

1ou2yf.jpg

box

1zwgcw3.jpg

1) Is this package contain valid & Genuine serial Number for activation of Windows.

2) Version SP-1, SP-2 or SP-3.

of course its genuine did you not see above pictures? package contains 3 disks this is system builder package computer factories use this to install thier new pc its mean you can also able to change in Windows system

Its Sp1 but as it is genuine you will able to update your server pack to 3 without any prob

Cool! but i didn't get the 3 disks point? and you know Windows Xp is a little outdated now? so i guess 1000 is a little high.

1st pre-installation kit

2nd oem version

3rd is same to 2nd

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

original windows xp cd’s for sale untouch

each box contains 3 disks with user guides

[/quote]

Though i am on windows vista , but i loved windows xp… this offer looks like pretty impressive and in quite affordable prices…i wonder where did you get these packages??

from seattle , washington USA

a man brings to Pakistan

What your location? and can price be negotiable ?

Thanks

gujrat, pnjb no its last

What would be mode of payment for outsides and delivery procedure?

Thanks

I think another 1,000 for delivery.....

I am interested but i want to know the difference of windows which i installed from cd costs me around RS, 25/-

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am interested but i want to know the difference of windows which i installed from cd costs me around RS, 25/-
[/quote]

There is a differnece of Windows Genuine Advantage… its product key will be registered by microsoft, … you can update it, till its last updation…

so it means it will be more stable than pirated one’s…

why do you need a windows xp anyway, my laptop had original one, but now I'm using windows 7 and really satisfied with it.

Just something I found on the internet regarding the OEM System Builder Pack/Program. Once you install it to a specific PC, you can NOT move the licensed OS to another PC.

Armada, I am interested in buying. Kindly email me with your number.