Orient vs haier

I am looking to buy an AC which brand is better?

I am looking for cabinet ac 4 ton and haier is Rs20,000 is costly.

Orient is manufactured and assembled in lahore raiwind road. haier is mostly imported, parts are imported even some appliances are assembled in pk.

for cooling purpose, Gree is better at cooling, and Mitsubishi slim, which is expensive as hell

Dont know about reliability as i haven't experienced long term Samsung, but Samsung Ac literary freeze your face when standing in front of them. they are extremely cool,

Well, cooling of all must not be same?

Difference would be in durability and after sale service.

ahan what will be the price of Haier AC split? Any idea

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:17195”]

Orient is manufactured and assembled in lahore raiwind road. haier is mostly imported, parts are imported even some appliances are assembled in pk.

for cooling purpose, Gree is better at cooling, and Mitsubishi slim, which is expensive as hell

Dont know about reliability as i haven’t experienced long term Samsung, but Samsung Ac literary freeze your face when standing in front of them. they are extremely cool,

[/quote]

’‘Factory of Haier is on Raiwind Road’’. :P

[quote=“koder, post:4, topic:17195”]

ahan what will be the price of Haier AC split? Any idea

[/quote]

1 Ton= Rs 31,000 approx.

So, both are on raiwand road?

Even if both are local assembled/manufactured which one is better keeping price in mind.

@blogger

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
haier is mostly imported, parts are imported even some appliances are assembled in pk.
[/quote]

please read fully before replying andha dhund.

Haier is better in quality. Orient is quick in after sales service of their AC, no experience of Haier service of AC. although just 2 months ago, our Haier washing machine got fault, was out of waranty, and they sent an enginer who came chechek, diagnosed and next day replaced the part. his service charges were only 300 for non waranty items and only cost of part was charged as it was also out of waranty. good service, we all were amazed.

For pure cooling comparison.

Samsung and LG are fastest and coolest but very expensive,

for general purpose Haier and Gree are equally fast and good at cooling with Less cost..

Orient has 2-3 models, one with gold fins and one with plasma cooling. both are drame bazi. only Fin thickness and the capillary solidness matters as they are the ones that leaks the gas.

Haier cooling is not that bad.I was impressed by its cooling in pindi.

[quote=“AdnanBhai, post:6, topic:17195”]

So, both are on raiwand road?

Even if both are local assembled/manufactured which one is better keeping price in mind.

[/quote]

Factory of Haier is on Main Raiwind Road few kilometres from Thokar Niaz Baig. I don’t know if Orient has factory there. I think, Orient has its factory in Karachi.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:7, topic:17195”]

@blogger

please read fully before replying andha dhund.

Haier is better in quality. Orient is quick in after sales service of their AC, no experience of Haier service of AC. although just 2 months ago, our Haier washing machine got fault, was out of waranty, and they sent an enginer who came chechek, diagnosed and next day replaced the part. his service charges were only 300 for non waranty items and only cost of part was charged as it was also out of waranty. good service, we all were amazed.

For pure cooling comparison.

Samsung and LG are fastest and coolest but very expensive,

for general purpose Haier and Gree are equally fast and good at cooling with Less cost…

Orient has 2-3 models, one with gold fins and one with plasma cooling. both are drame bazi. only Fin thickness and the capillary solidness matters as they are the ones that leaks the gas.

[/quote]

What the heck is your problem? I didn’t even say a word in comparison between Orient and Haier Mr self proclaimed ‘‘Genius’’.

[quote=“koder, post:8, topic:17195”]

Haier cooling is not that bad.I was impressed by its cooling in pindi.

[/quote]

Haier air conditioners are brilliant.

so after 4 years , m asking which ac did you buy that time and y u didnt update us :) ? update now with the answer as well as the performance too :)

waiting since 4 years :):)

#LOL

Hello i would like to add about Haeir and Gree

My experience is with their washing machine and ac..... Bought their 1.5 ton ac in 2012 two of them for two rooms on first floor with big windows and measuring 15 by 20 almost in lahore . cooling and throw was good.the room was pleasant and comfortable ..However one of the two ac had regular problem of gas leakage then the same ac started throwing water inside for next 3 years every season i had to refill gas while water dropped inside ...Official haier service man were unable to diagnose as well as local ac guys.Every one came and serviced the ac and result was nill......however the other unit had no such problem though it was used lot less....

I also bought fully automatic washing machine from haeir but did not got it installed for 2 years when i nstalled it ..i noticed in danced in laundry room used to move almost 5 to 10 feet around the room. some time we had to literally hold it and it still danced ;-)...

When i called haeir service center their reply was quick they came saw the issue ..took it returned it after 1 week problem was still there ..again complained response was quick machine sent back to factory still problem unsolved.( reason was they never spent time to actually see what the problem was just jump to conclusion by listening to problem without spending time to see problem actually however there was technician at their service center he got it repaired...and i got my machine fully functional after 3 months but after that no problem. Same guy told me to get the evaporater of my haeir ac changed which i got changed this year and now its better.....gas leakage was also due to some loose connector and problem solved ....cooling is good but i have got it installed in different room

Haier a/c are good in cooling and throw wise and one thing which i failed to mention consume less watts compared to gree.Cooling is not as good as gree but almost 90% of gree (i have both and gree ppl say haeir is not 18000 btu rather 16000 btu) i simply donot know but haeir ac consumes less electricity if i remember correcty haier rated power was around 1500 to 1650 watts where as gree ( non inverter) operates at 1850 watts

i have two regular( non inverter) gree ac in ground floors of 1.5 ton each in similar sized room 15 by 20 and they are fantastic almost been 4 years no issue at all excellent throw and cooling .

This summer have bought 1.5 ton U grace inverter gree ac which is expensive(88000 than regular inverter gree ac (7200)....in the same room where haeir ac wasw installed .... cooling is better. however cannot comment on bill as yet.

Conculasion Haier customer service response is excellent.Their expertise in repairs are average .Cooling is good

Would give 7/10 to haier .Gree(8/10) is good but now they have gained name so charging premium 4 to 5 years back they had price equal to haeir and dawlance etc .official dealership is selling ac for 92000 which is available for 88000 from abid market

Sorry for lengthy post

Samsung is the best ac in the market, forget Gree, Haier, Acson and Mitsubishi and just get a Samsung, they are lil expensive but worth every penny you spend. Not to mention they are extremely stylish too and everyone would look at them.