Orient invertech series air conditioner

That's the best option off course, but I would appreciate if someone could share information so I could research some models from home instead of roaming in the market and getting played in the hands of shopkeepers.

Cheers.

Shophive.com

http://www.shophive.com/shophive/Air-Conditioners-c-355.pakistan.html

homeshopping

saqicty

just visited abid market and a shop on college road in lahore

Before the visit the plan was to get a 1.5t Mitsubishi heavy duty (59K to 63K pkr)

but after market visit our opinion is divided between Mistsu 1.5t heavy and inverter type 1.5t Haier (75.5 to 78pkr) or orient (~76pkr)...according to some ads and some shopkeepers are telling that haier and orient have mitsubishi and toshiba compressor.....a lot of shopkeepers are praising the inverter type...but shopkeepers are not the most reliable source imho

I also read some threads about inverter type and load shedding situation in Pakistan making it not so power saving.

And just asuming that it will save 20% electricity instead of 50% due to loadshedding bla bla bla....if we pay 60K pkr bill in summer>>> 12K pkr electricity saving...2-3 years and extra cost for inverter is justified?....but we dont know that how reliable is inverter type in long run?

Will it work as good as new....will it be as good as mitsubishi split ac?

Please share your experience for other pakistanis googling this issue. Thanks

PERIOD.

no god Damn AC will work as good as Mitsubishi Heavy duty in terms of Cooling.

PERIOD.

PS; Inverter AC require constant runing and a very strategic installation.. the ac requires to be run for many hours to maintain a cool temp without trip, so it doesnot have to restart compressor with heavy torque. but when light goes, all the cooling is lost, and ac has to re do all the work again..

the advantage of inverter ac is that it can be run on UPS and batteries instead of a heavy generator like other ac. a good powerful ups and big batteries will ensure that inverter ac keeps on running, nonstop..that will be some efficient cooling but still not much saving as ups needs charging too

the best combo is to have an inverter AC with solar panels and big dry batteries.. that is a very costly setup but a one time investment..we do this routinely for many consumers and they all report excellent results.. free ac all day and many hours ac on batteries at night.

if you pay 60k bill, you do require a solar setup and you can easily recover all your investment in 2-3 years m,ax and from then onwards 80k saving due to further higher electrcity price rise.

also, instead of those local inverter ac, you would be much better served with Acson, (most expensive, tru inverter type, and has heater function for winters.) sharp (2nd best option, but cheaper than acson) or panasonic (it does have a high torque while starting, so u would need a larger ups than for acson or sharp)

@Farhan: Bro whats the price for Sharp 1 Ton inverter type.

Secondly, What about Haier inverter type? EER is 4.38 (seems good)

http://www.haier.com/pk/products/air_conditioner/dc-inverter/hsu-12hze-r2-db.shtml

I hope this should work better with Solar setup 3KW.

Thanks Farhan DS for help.... appreciate it..... :)

[quote=“ThRiLLeR, post:45, topic:20874”]

@Farhan: Bro whats the price for Sharp 1 Ton inverter type.

Secondly, What about Haier inverter type? EER is 4.38 (seems good)

http://www.haier.com/pk/products/air_conditioner/dc-inverter/hsu-12hze-r2-db.shtml

I hope this should work better with Solar setup 3KW.

[/quote]

Sharp are better than any local brand like orient and haier.. there is high market praise for Sharp inverter thses days..price is around 90k i think.. go to market and ask urself..

this haier model has

Running Current(A)-Cooling
			2.0 - 7.15
	<p> </p><p>which is almost above 1500W at peak..too high for a 1 ton..even on average, it should be consuming atleast 5 amps.. which is still near the 1000W range.. gree claim a 3-4amp power draw.. sharp and acson have TRUE 3-5 amp with soft start ..</p><p> </p><p>this haier however claims to have a toshiba compressor which should be high quality indeed..if its true..</p><p> </p><p> </p>[quote="srace25, post:46, topic:20874"]<div>

Thanks Farhan DS for help.... appreciate it..... :)

[/quote]

No problem :)

I think the models i quoted before are not available in market.

What is available in market is Haier 12-LEK03R2(DB)

the spec sheets say it takes 3AMP CURRENT and 1030W for COOLING.

http://www.haier.com/pk/products/air_conditioner/wall_mounted/12-lek03r2-db-_ext.shtml

The Haier guy says 1 ton model has soft start and starts from 0 AMP to FURTHER.

^ LOL @ tech guy.. :D

EVERYTHING starts from zero amps.. :P

:-P yes everything starts from 0 Before powering on.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

LOL hahaha but he meant it has soft start.. matlab kah torque nai hai and thats the main purpose of getting an inverter based AC

Why no one clicks "like" on my posts .. :(

^ Here is first candy for you :)

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:52, topic:20874”]

Why no one clicks "like" on my posts .. :(

[/quote]

Cause for, you we need 'love' not 'like' button... :wub: on top of that imagine if we can all 'love' you in 2PAAT (two people at a time :D)

Awww... yoo Gaizz.. :P

The tech says so it has soft start but why didnt Haier mention in their specs and features..

I hope it does have a soft start in actual, only if someone has tested it in actual??

true soft start is acson and Sharp.. Acson are personally tested.. and sharp is highly reputed to be soft start

that is why we took distribution of Acson in Lahore,, cz hey actually are true inverter and very low amps.. all the units we installed are working great on UPS..

Thanks for the feedback bro.

Did u use it with your UPS?

Secondly what about torque issue? Can you please check that with ampere meter when switched on?

[quote=“ThRiLLeR, post:58, topic:20874”]

Thanx ThRiLLeR.so far i haven’t used it frequently.checked 2-3 times cools good.cant compare for now as i didnt use it for long duration.will post results after few days when temp will b in 40’s.Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback bro.
Did u use it with your UPS?
Secondly what about torque issue? Can you please check that with ampere meter when switched on?

[/quote]
i use it on apc ups that i got from farhan_ds.i dont know exactly how to calculate amperes but it starts low then after starts consuming more,takes 16-20 dc amperes in beginning but works without problem smoothly on apc ups Thanx to farhan_ds sincere advices i can run ac in load shedding hours.it is true for inverter you should have alternate source of power like ups or solar otherwise when wapda go&come it will start to work hard again to cool&remover humidity from room.
i will post more feed back as soon i will know how to calculate running amperes at start&after.

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

This website has cheapest rates i found for acson&gree

http://www.alfatah.com.pk/online-shop-for-wall-mounted-split-type-air-conditioner-in-pakistan

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk