Orient invertech series air conditioner

@farhan_ds Sir if you search in web for acson 1 ton inverter A5WMY15LR you will find 95% pages from russia,ukraine&summer is not that hot in these countries in comparison to Pakistan so do these acson inverters work well in Pakistan's summer?i once saw LG air cons brochure it was written something like it works in T3 conditions upto summer temperature of 53 degree C.

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Best cooling you can get is from Window AC.. The end

Split units no matter how good will not cool as well..

among local splits, some models of LG and Samsung will cool like ice.. but costly and i have no long term data of reliability.

1 ton AC is absolutely not suitable for our PK summer.. minimum of 1.5 ton or 2 ton is required depending on room size and location..also these have built in heater, that is why in those countries a 2 in 1 device may be preferable where cold is much stronger than heat.

Acson distribution has recently started in PK .. before that it came in import only.. Sharp and panasonic just recently started.. from their countries of origin, neither have hot summers as ours.. but they do fantastic cooling.. plus they donot have heater..plus they are 10-20k cheaper..and still have full warranty... better option than acson if cost and heater are issues..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:22, topic:20874”]

Best cooling you can get is from Window AC.. The end

Split units no matter how good will not cool as well..

[/quote]

Tend to disagree with some logic. There are few reasons why the modern split types don't feel to cool as much as window AC.

1) Mostly the old window types were installed at shoulder height. That was the correct way to install AC because in a room, the cool air will settle down towards floor while hot air will go towards the ceiling. So AC had to work half and felt like it was cooling quick. I have yet to see a split indoor unit installed at shoulder height.

2) The return path of gas to the compressor is longer (at least 10 feet) in split type AC while in window type, it was merely 1-2 feet max.

3) While extending the pipes of split AC, nobody bothers to fill in extra gas.

4) IMO the older window types were less efficient due to the fact that evaporator (the cold part) and condenser (the hot part) were only about 2 feet away and soon the shielding / sealing between hot and cold parts becomes ineffective due to weather effects.

5) Looking at the size of 1.5T windows AC compressor and 1.5T Split AC compressor, it feels like the Window type had bigger compressors (though those big ones were piston type and now we have rotary type compressors with lesser life at the cost of reduced power consumption). May be these days the split units manufacturers started cheating about AC size (giving 1T stating it 1.5T)

1 - Agreed.. but even then, hot air goes up, cold comes down.. when a roof height split is working nonstop for say around 4-5 hours, shouldnt all the hot air at top be cooled and all extra cool be settled at bottom.,and overall a very chill environment?

2 - and that is another reason why splits arent that cool.. its a design limitation which canot be overcome... cz its a SPLIT.

3 - even after getting extra gas filled after a year or 3, there is a marginal effect on cooling and still nowhere as cool as window

4 - Indeed they were inefficient and thats why splits were created to save on power and efficiency loss.. but in the end, do you remember standing in front of the freezing breeze of window AC? :) can you say the same

cooling for any split ac?

5 - and that is yet another reason why splits arent that cool.

I am considering Panasonic inverter air conditioner made in malaysia they are made to work for summer of UAE upto 55 degree C.

I have decided to buy gree g10 inverter 12CITH2 available for 62K.i was reading malaysian forums and acson is not top brand there also it is not known if acson has malaysian or Chinese compressor acson has plants in china and malaysia.

Mashallah today got installed Gree G10 inverter 1 ton 12CITH2.will upload pics soon.Thanx for your valuable suggestions guys.

Good luck with your purchase. Now spend some money on your UPS too.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:28, topic:20874"]

Good luck with your purchase. Now spend some money on your UPS too.

[/quote]
Thanx.i have Homage HMX-2001 with 2 Ags 165 batteries.how should i upgrade?should i buy new ups with more capacity?

Welcome. I am not pro in this field. I think this inverter and batteries are enough.

for 1ton inver-tech AC 3kva generator is enough or not

depends on generator.,, if it is 50 hz proper then it can easily run 1 ton AC without problem..

[quote=“Feras, post:27, topic:20874”]

Mashallah today got installed Gree G10 inverter 1 ton 12CITH2.will upload pics soon.Thanx for your valuable suggestions guys. Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Congrats on the purchase.

Could you please give any review on the purchase in terms of cooling and comparison with other brands respective to price?

Thanks and Regards.

Thanx ThRiLLeR.so far i haven't used it frequently.checked 2-3 times cools good.cant compare for now as i didnt use it for long duration.will post results after few days when temp will b in 40's.

What about the torque issue i have read in this thread with the gree AC?

I hope it is energy efficient as well.

So far there is not much load on wapda&voltage is good.my Gree runs well on 210V that is the minimum voltage coming now days no problem. about torque i dont have any device to check it but what i see no initial start up load seen like dimming of lights,fans when ac starts.

thanks for the feedback.

Well, why didn't u go for any other brand like acson, haier etc. Do you have any price idea about different brands since i didn't pay a visit to market yet...

^ acson are expensive.. because they have cooling and heating, and also they have soft start, and low torque , and low amps, like a true inverter model should be.

our dealorship price was 127k last time i saw our price list if i remember correctly.. for 1.5 ton with heater function..

panasonic is 85k.. Sharp is 90-95k AFAIK..

What about Haier and orient?

Please give me pricing info on other brands.

Thanks and regards.

visit your local market for updated models and prices