Orient invertech series air conditioner

Aoa.do share your knowledge about this orient invertech split air conditioner.the advertisement shows it consumes electricity equal to 80 watts bulb. http://shoprex.com/appliances/split-ac/orient-invertech-series-1-ton-split-ac-mpid11980

Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Best 1.5 ton (non-invertor) split AC?

inverter AC work in the range of 3-6 amps, depending on temperature and company.. that is around atleast 600W to 1000W... even a trip fan consumes more than 80W.. never give into advertisement hypes.

ok what is your recommendation for 1 ton split ac that cools excellent but consume less electricity.please specify brand with model no.Thanx

Go to your local electronic shop which has AC on display.. and read their power ratings... you can get the accurate information for each model from the sticker on their side.

Still no info given on orient website&their facebook page about 80 watts.i am also considering to choose from 3 companies. 1. gree g10 inverter model it has energy ratings it z expensive 63000 for 1 ton. 2.mitsubishi as it is popular for performance. 3.ACSON has superb built quality&becoming popular these days.v good quality built material smooth like quality product you get quality for money you pay. I think inverters still save electricity in pakistan's load shedding circumstances as it consumes low energy so you can keep it runing most of time.

use of inverter ac is a failure is you are planning on running on wapda only.. inverter ac are designed for long continuous operations to save electricity, not in loadshedding..

I asked two guys who are selling this model one told me it has inverter kit installed in outdoor unit other told its compressor runs on dc power so when it maintains temperature then it consumes only 80 watts but no body told me any difference between this&other inverters already available.i think in all inverters the compressor runs on dc power

I think most energy efficient models r those who have high EER & low amp.1 ton inverters take on average 4 amp as written on stickers.what you say about this orient OS13 MD05 it has high EER and 5.6 amp.

the only true inverter ac which provide lowest power cooling are Acson..Acson new models have heater and AC built in, consume extremely low power in the range of 2-4amps, and best of all, have soft start so they can even be run on a 2200VA ups..on batteries with ease.

Panasonic donot have soft start and require a generator, after that they do low power cooling

sharp is good, so is thompson,, but acson have better over all quality and power saving.... i personally donot have experience of sharp but have done testing and work on orient, haier panasonic and acson..

Acson is high in demand internationally... my cousin has official Acson dealosrship of direct import, from 1 ton to 1.5 and 2 tons.. the 2 tons are the most excellent units since they use different gas and consume power less than a 1.75 ton invertor ac while providing cooling of a 2 ton AC...

all his import is backlogged already for april... :(

farhan_ds you shared valuable information but you didn't tell about gree inverter.i will either buy gree or acson.gree is also well known worldwide in ac's its inverter has european A+ class energy efficiency it has both heat&cool & good airflow.there is price difference of 24000 between acson&gree 1 ton models.acson has superb built quality but som1 wrote about it trips on low voltage. I dont know why acson&gree 1 ton have EER around 4 when some of non-inverters have around 9-10(the more higher the EER the more energy efficient)

Today a guy who sells inverters told me that gree inverter start p tork leta hai means takes more current while orient,acson,sharp inverters tork ni lete & can run on ups or generator.

^ that is exactly why i didnot mention gree inverter AC..

Since we tested all the major brands, we settled for distribution and sales of Acson only, for pure true inverter low energy ACs.

@farhan_ds I have seen pamphlet of gree inverter gs-12icith1 it is written ultra low frequency torque control & 170V low voltage startup.

@farhan_ds Please read reply by arman blouch on this webpage: http://just.pk/dawlance-inverter-air-conditioner-recovers-investment-within-3-years/

Is anybody using sharp inverter ac i just saw pic of one of its model showing running amperes on led display instead of temperature.any info about its price?is it imported?

http://panatron.com.pk/?quasarproducts=ah-xp18-mv-2#prettyPhoto

Their facbook page is showing hitachi inverters with 10 years compressor warranty

[quote=“Feras, post:14, topic:20874”]

@farhan_ds Please read reply by arman blouch on this webpage: http://just.pk/dawlance-inverter-air-conditioner-recovers-investment-within-3-years/ Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

[/quote]

??

So ???

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:16, topic:20874”]

@farhan_ds Please read reply by arman blouch on this webpage: http://just.pk/dawlance-inverter-air-conditioner-recovers-investment-within-3-years/ Sent from my RAZR HD using Tapatalk

??

So ???

[/quote]
he says acson trips on low voltage

The purpose of using inverter ac is in day time with solar power or charged backup battery power.. in both cases you would be getting full 220V..in night voltage drops are lesser as most of the commercial market is closed. also, even if you donot get an inverter AC you are supposed to provide full 220v to all your appliances anyways.. it is not appliance fault, it is wapda fault and then secondarily the customers fault for not checking his wiring for loose connection or other faults and not using a stabilizer if he knows voltage is low..

a quality UPS of that capacity also should have AVR built in thus automatically providing full voltage..same for a good CC..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:20874”]

inverter AC work in the range of 3-6 amps, depending on temperature and company.. that is around atleast 600W to 1000W... even a trip fan consumes more than 80W.. never give into advertisement hypes.

[/quote]

Sir i thought that inverter only saves energy while maintaining room temperature by avoiding compressor on and off....but from all this discussion it seems that inverter a/c uses same low energy even at start does this mean that 1.5 ton a/c of acson inverter series will consume not more than 4-6 amp at any given time ...

Peak consumptions around 6 Amp from a dead start on Turbo mode in a hot room.. as room cools, it goes to normal mode around 3-4 Amps.. after reaching proper temp it goes into Econo mode at around 2 amps ..

Then it continues to stay at econo and between normal for the rest of the time.. unless there is loadshedding in which case it goes back to Turbo mode..

This is acson AC procedure which we tested in our own stock..!! Sharp is simmiliar..!!