Oreo Biscuit official website says its not Halal

The text on the website has been changed recently. When the link was posted it said something like "Oreo is not halal and we are working on it"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This was previous text

[/quote]

exactly! did u save a copy Techman?

Now the new text “is suitable for Muslim diet” is 180 degree turn from the previous statement where they say “Oreo is not currently Halal”.

Now the new text “is suitable for Muslim diet” is 180 degree turn from the previous statement where they say “Oreo is not currently Halal”.

[/quote]

I checked Google’s cache version.

[/quote]

Oh Ok. Sorry about that.

Abdul Sami is correct. They changed the text around 21-22 June 2010. When I checked this post, it was displaying the other ‘suitable for Muslims’ text.

This is the Google cached version for 18 June 2010:

cache.png

oreo1k.png

But now it is displaying:

oreor.png

Why you ppl are discussing a product of another country being halal or haram, when you don't actually know a sh*t about the products made in ur own country....

Have you ever tried to look up ur daily livestock? ever thought of how or in which circumstances the beef or the mutton that you daily use, reaches you? Have u ever seen a butcher saying takbeer before slaughtering chicken? it doesn't stops here think about the ready to cook meat products like kabaabs, chicken pieces and other stuff from known food companies...

Go and see for ur self. I am sure u will forget about those stupid Oreo cookies...

31292_399447404305_791484305_4016942_2229859_n.jpg

^ O you didn't have to..... :)