Ordering a Pizza in 2012 in usa

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Do you understand the message in that presentation? Do you have any opinions about the proposed National ID card system REAL ID act, Verichips and so on?

Or do you just post random stuff you come across the web without any comments or input of your own?

Are you Shoxee?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do you understand the message in that presentation? Do you have any opinions about the proposed National ID card system REAL ID act, Verichips and so on?

Or do you just post random stuff you come across the web without any comments or input of your own?

Are you Shoxee?

[/quote]

i dont care buddy i just find things which sounds funny and humorous so i post it some people likes it some hates it which i really dont care

Well thanks for sharing

thanks for share

is for real can we do that but in Pakistan there is not paypal

Nice sharing Bro!

Its happening here too. They take your ntn/cnic when ever u withdraw cash over certain limit. They take your cnic when ever u buy mobile sims. They take your ntn when you buy new car. Other day i called KESC call center and they instantly verified my address and consumer name associated with it without even me speaking a word.

great sharing dude

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Its happening here too. They take your ntn/cnic when ever u withdraw cash over certain limit. They take your cnic when ever u buy mobile sims. They take your ntn when you buy new car. Other day i called KESC call center and they instantly verified my address and consumer name associated with it without even me speaking a word.
[/quote]

the points you talked about are really not invalid and need to be done actually as they are and there is no objection to be made on these points. they need it for security and verification purposes.

and that is completely different from first post message… the video in that post just was a presentation to lead you to be informed what is actually happening now a days with un-needed information to purchase simply a product like Pizza.

Purpose of that video was to throw awareness and to push people to stop this from happening.

the difference was that the points you mentioned are with legal firms and to maintain the security facts, there is a need for that to be in occurrence. but the video was about to stop these from the firms or the companies or the Government places where you really dont need to provide such information and they really dont need such information to deliver you your required information or products just like a Pizza.

@Topic

all the stuff in that video might be true at some extent but I don’t believe about the fact of Medical History of the customer. I know very well how much these people are conscious about their health information. and they can SUE the whole firm for the fact of leaking their health information to third parties.