Orange signal bars on qmobile z3?

Hey guys,

i need help, i got a replacement Ufone sim today and now im getting orange signal bars instead of blue. I tried restarting the phone but nothing happened.

Can anyone tell me what it means and how to fix it.

Thanks

You're getting orange bars because the phone is not able to reach Google's servers - check your internet connection, and also, check that your phone's configured with your Gmail account as well.

It's actually much simpler than that. You're getting orange bars because you changed your SIM card. Android OS shows a different color everytime you change your SIM card, be it to a different network or the same network. There are a few colors available which you can easily change yourself if you want. You're getting worried because it's orange, while in reality it's just a color...

If you still want to change the color, then go to settings > all settings > dual sim setting > (click on the network whose color you want to change) > set background color > (here select the color as shown in the screenshot, your available colors may be different than mine). There you go...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:21533”]

It's actually much simpler than that. You're getting orange bars because you changed your SIM card. Android OS shows a different color everytime you change your SIM card, be it to a different network or the same network. There are a few colors available which you can easily change yourself if you want. You're getting worried because it's orange, while in reality it's just a color...

If you still want to change the color, then go to settings > all settings > dual sim setting > (click on the network whose color you want to change) > set background color > (here select the color as shown in the screenshot, your available colors may be different than mine). There you go...

[/quote]

Thank u guys....that is what i suspected upsilon