Optic fibre line

Hello friends,

I have changed my line to optic fibre line as my previous line did not support 4mb connection. Now my number has been changed. Now my net is not working. Both internet and dsl light are off. have i to activate dsl again on new number or there will be changes in modem setting?

Thanks a lot.

both setting and new application will be forwarded to get your internet working.. Its simple u'll have to get it opened on this number by applying for DSL. Place the order on 1236 bro!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

both setting and new application will be forwarded to get your internet working… Its simple u’ll have to get it opened on this number by applying for DSL. Place the order on 1236 bro!
[/quote]

thanks bro. i will do it.

Tell me how the DSL works on your new fiber optic line... I am planning to do the same...

Tell me how the DSL works on your new fiber optic line… I am planning to do the same…
[/quote]

It is still not working. i will tell you when it will start working.

A 300% increase in the price of copper has led to metal theft becoming the fastest-growing crime in the Pakistan

Criminals sell the cable on to scrap dealers who ship it abroad

--

^Now a days, new copper wires are not of that quality which it used to be in past.
[/quote]

x2 before they used to be of Erricson company known as BLT and now Chinese crap…my 30yrs old UG cable approx.3.6KM is still having an attainability of 10M…

--