ONU Questions

So...

Its been almost a month since I asked for a dsl connection on ONU.... (PTCL)exchange guys says they have ran out of port space. So what should i do? should I believe them and wait for forever or is there anything that can be done about it?

DO they(exchange) really have a limitation on number of ports?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

So…

Its been almost a month since I asked for a dsl connection on ONU… (PTCL)exchange guys says they have ran out of port space. So what should i do? should I believe them and wait for forever or is there anything that can be done about it?

DO they(exchange) really have a limitation on number of ports?

[/quote]

Is it some Joke you are asking like that ? … the company always want to sale more numbers and gain dsl subscribers … their DSLAM would be using all the ports and You have to wait for a while to let them install new DSLAM for upcoming subscribers dude !

Yeah that exactly was my question as oppose to "the company always want to sale more numbers and gain dsl subscribers".

So if you a have a "workaround process" to speed up their DSLAM up-gradations, PLZ share !

Thanks for ur input.

They just need a little money (200-500 RS) and then they will have abundant ports! :P

Just get a dnada on their head and there were will be more than 10 ports ava.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah that exactly was my question as oppose to “the company always want to sale more numbers and gain dsl subscribers”.

So if you a have a “workaround process” to speed up their DSLAM up-gradations, PLZ share !

Thanks for ur input.

[/quote]

Try to visit the exchange in your area and ask for the dsl on ONU to the Broadband Manager. Its the best option at the moment for you. Or Visit Central exchange of your city and meet the authorities if the regional exchange of yours not entertain your request !

I visited the exchange twice actually....

The DE seemed wanted to help but he also said the there's not enough space for a DSL connection.... I mean if that's really the case than what are my options?