Only for today!

Have 8Mbit Sych rate 92xx/13xx

Since this morning having this weird speed, any one else out there having the same issue ?

that ping...................

[quote=“Bibo, post:, topic:”]

Have 8Mbit Sych rate 92xx/13xx Since this morning having this weird speed, any one else out there having the same issue ?

[/quote]

It happens when maintainance is being carried out at Exchange or Islamabad NOC dept.

Another factor is :) Your call 1236 and confirm your Package. Sometimes due to human errors packages got degraded when they try to change package for someone else.

Else wait for a while if its not the case :)

Sync rate is the same 92xx/13xx

Would try 1236

So yeah.. this happened to me recently

Needforspeed_zps7013fe27.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Actually was around 5-6 MBPS.. the time i got hold of screen, it was this speed.. 35GB in 1.5 hours

B) .. finished the farcry 4 Torrent Upsilon sent me in that time..[/quote]

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:21779”]

So yeah… this happened to me recently

Needforspeed_zps7013fe27.jpg

Actually was around 5-6 MBPS… the time i got hold of screen, it was this speed… 35GB in 1.5 hours

B) … finished the farcry 4 Torrent Upsilon sent me in that time…[/quote]

Hello!

I am sure that if you can afford a solar power setup, you can afford the games and movies (especially games with all the digital sales around this time of the year)! I am all for throttling 'illegal' downloads!

Sorry for being off-topic to the OP!

Regards,

^ i would gladly buy games officially so no crack and patching issues.. but 2 problems

1 - Dont have credit card,. Wont get credit card (interest and other problems.)

2 - Solar power setup is necessity and its not a big setup like tufail, . i dont run a factory.. its a small setup to power home in loadshedding simply.. games are not a need.

PS: i also have a big collection of boxed original titles (non-digital) bought from Sam computers and family abroad..

[quote=“ahmedfarazch, post:6, topic:21779”]

Hello!

I am sure that if you can afford a solar power setup, you can afford the games and movies (especially games with all the digital sales around this time of the year)! I am all for throttling 'illegal' downloads!

Sorry for being off-topic to the OP!

Regards,

[/quote]

Give me proper network conditions in Pakistan i.e. proper pings at least to Europe and bearable pings to USA

And I am all up for buying original games.

Currently the only games I buy are EA FIFA series because they sometimes work fine online with opponents from Russia and Europe.

any other kind of games just suck on Pakistani networks.