Online Wallet

Hello everyone,I wanted to know that if there's any online wallet available where i can store my money i know about Google Wallet but i do not know that is it available in Pakistan and even if it's available then how it works(can anyone tell me) and google wallet also offers online shopping to limited sites(most of them are google products) can anyone tell me a good online money keeping wallet where i can safe my money and buy things online or get them transferred.

Thanks

while paypal is not available, Skrill is the best choice, using since 2007

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:, topic:”]

Hello everyone,I wanted to know that if there's any online wallet available where i can store my money i know about Google Wallet but i do not know that is it available in Pakistan and even if it's available then how it works(can anyone tell me) and google wallet also offers online shopping to limited sites(most of them are google products) can anyone tell me a good online money keeping wallet where i can safe my money and buy things online or get them transferred.

Thanks

[/quote]

Bro, I recommend to use use Skrill with Payoneer... it's best option & best choice for you.

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:, topic:”]

Thanks

[/quote]

Google wallet only works for US.

Try MCB Lite. Its VISA based and gives you freedom to pay online

nabeelimran Thanks.