Online Shopping Websites for Pakistan

hi

you people forget to include my web site to include in this list kindly visit my web and give your feed back my web is www.alazizonline.com

HSN and Vmart are the way to go.

anybody have experience buying from mobilenmobile.com? i am thinking about buying a tablet from these guys, my other choice is symbios.pk . Who do think is most reliable?

i got a tablet from symbios.pk last month.

very good and fast service.even i live in a village near mianwali but

after online order i receive my tab within 24 hours.

Well i have read about a couple of negative reviews about Symbios, So decided to go with MNM, their online/call support seems good. Lets hope this remains same with goods delivery.

check this on out for New laptops, Used laptops, Laptop parts and laptop and computer accessories ............................. www.alazizonline.com

^ Stop Spamming! :angry:

[quote=", post:65, topic:817"]

Well i have read about a couple of negative reviews about Symbios, So decided to go with MNM, their online/call support seems good. Lets hope this remains same with goods delivery.

[/quote]

Ordered it on 19 and got the package on May 21, and i am pretty much satisfied with their service.

www.shop24live.com/index.php?route=common/home anyone has experience with them?

Checkout the following websites

a. www.czone.com.pk

b. www.autechnologies.com

c. www.crystalestore.com

There is a new e-commerce solution in market these days www.webx.pk, and its gaining popularity among the online businesses in Pakistan. These guys are offering a ready to use online stores, you just have to signup over there, select your favourite website theme, add your products and start selling. I found many good and different features in their stores.

Good news is that the pricing structure is very cheap, so any business or individual can afford it. Great job these guys are doing for technology advancement in Pakistan. Good luck to them

[quote=", post:68, topic:817"]

Ordered it on 19 and got the package on May 21, and i am pretty much satisfied with their service.

[/quote]

Sorry it’s off topic but please tell which tablet you bought & how is it performing, thanks

A new website :)http://www.OnlineShopPakistan.net

Try this as well http://www.mobile2u.com.pk

shopper and olx is the best site online shopping...

People don't buy anything from http://www.mobilenmobile.com. I got Xperia arc S from them... It worked for 2 weeks and that's it... they are just doing fraud. their things are not in working condition. they just work for 2-3 weeks and then they shut down... I have wasted a lot of money guys so be ware

Flightravel Gear for Pilot Shop and Aviation Classifieds

I would like to add the following website for all those hobbyists wanting to buld, create and invent, and having not the ease of getting hold of components.

www.electronicspakistan.com

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:2, topic:817”]

www.shophive.com

www.vmart.pk/

www.mallpk.com/

[/quote]

are they safe if i buy products online

Shop Online in Pakistan