Online Shopping from Amazon for Pakistanis

does E bay z also delivering products in Pakistan???

Just received two books i ordered on amazon within 10 days of ordering.

I think they use paypal account

Hello every one. It is an old post but i am trying to help you out who still want to import products from Amazon. You can call at 0321-4814574 for amazon fastest and cheapest import service in pakistan. He is a very great guy an i have imported so many products using his service.

[quote=“sassric, post:24, topic:21402”]

Hello every one. It is an old post but i am trying to help you out who still want to import products from Amazon. You can call at 0321-4814574 for amazon fastest and cheapest import service in pakistan. He is a very great guy an i have imported so many products using his service.

[/quote]

first post and you are trying to refer someone without his name, address, company etc.......... too shady.

[/quote]

Show some genuine proofs. There are plenty of people like this on other Pakistan’s Forums as well as here!

[/quote]

Thank you for promoting me.. i also sell legalized Orange flavored weed made out of jello and brand new tip top condition audio cassettes of madona`s 1st and 2nd album.. for bulk purchasers of terminator 2 VHS tapes, i will throw in a VCR head cleaner for free..(minimum order of 3)

Spread the word.. Anyone can get 10 cents for every sale made.

Hello guys,

Need some help.

Does anybody know if this product is available in Karachi? I know it is available online. But is there anyone who knows about any mall or superstore?

Naheed or Hyperstar?

Screenshot_2015-06-15-09-08-25.png

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:, topic:”]

So i did some research before starting this thread but didn’t find anything useful or relevant…

I have a MasterCard and an Amazon account but I have no idea if Amazon ships products to Pakistan… Remember, I’m not talking about electronic products like smartphones and laptops etc… What I wanna buy is: colognes, shoes, cosmetics and stuff…

I successfully made my account and also added my MasterCard and Amazon verified it instantly… my concern is if they actually deliver the goods to Pakistan, if so… What are the charges and how long does it take??

I know there are some Paksitani sites that offer this facility but I don’t really trust them. I would prefer if Amazon sends goods to me directly… but I would use Pakistani sites as a last resort…

Anyone who has used Amazon from Pakistan, PLEASE share your latest, best and worst experiences.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Hamid,

[/quote]

Well, you people are quite right that Amazon products are difficult to have in Pakistan and I had the same issue in the past, but one of my friends recently bought beauty and skin care products online for her saloon and I was amazed to see those products because these are not available in Pakistan, then she told me that she bought these from online shopping store in Pakistan who are selling all Amazon, eBay and wall mart products in our country. They deal with shipment and all other issues regarding importing it and provide you your desired product at your doorstep. Here is the link www.storemass.com you can buy huge variety of products from books to toys or health care to electronics. Hopefully it will assist all of you. I have already ordered a book and got a confirmation call that my book will be delivered to me within 10 – 15 days.

HOMESHOPPING gave me a bogus cell phone that didn't even have a FFC ID on it. Then they replace it with a higher priced phone of same model but only different in color. Shayan guy reassures me the cellphone doesn't have much demand locally so not many people ordering it and to just take his words for the higher end tag. I buy into it and two days later the same phone gets lowered by a margin of 20k. They sure know how to rip their customers off. Horrible customer care service.

Rafia Batool | Cricket Live

[quote=“Rafia_Batool, post:30, topic:21402”]

HOMESHOPPING gave me a bogus cell phone that didn’t even have a FFC ID on it. Then they replace it with a higher priced phone of same model but only different in color. Shayan guy reassures me the cellphone doesn’t have much demand locally so not many people ordering it and to just take his words for the higher end tag. I buy into it and two days later the same phone gets lowered by a margin of 20k. They sure know how to rip their customers off. Horrible customer care service.

Rafia Batool | Cricket Live

[/quote]

Magiclamp appears to be much better than HOMESHOPPING.

yes mumtaz there is few web sites who work and cover all areas they have so many regular traffic on web site like Almari.pk and siop.pk because they send original products with free home delivery

yes there is best website for amazon shopping in Pakistan 1st is shoppingbag.pk 2nd is shoppingexpress.pk they are delivering original amazon imported products

Hello,
I have a good news for all Pakistani’s. We mostly trust big sites like Amazon etc. Now its time to trust on PhoneProps.pk. I always buy android accessories like wireless handsfree, glass screen protector, android cables etc so, I strongly recommend it.