Online Jobs

Hey I have come across this website.

http://www.academia-research.com

Do you think they are legitimate or do you know any website which is not spam and really pay yyou if you work for them online and I'm not talking about those website who offer you a job but you have to pay some dollars to get started. Real companies don't charge a start up fee I guess. So any websites or personal experience you wanna share as lots of guys keep looking for online jobs :)

Haven't tried any but now a days most of these websites charge for the registration. Why not you give it a try ;)

ull be better off offering your services as a freelancer

Yeah but there are some websites which don't need registration, I was looking for the,. If you talk about karachi, there are so many computer shops wala are offering typing jobs but they are all scam...

Just to make sure --- there may well be legitimate companies paying writers to write papers and essays for students, but it is considered unethical to do so. The students who buy papers from these companies are plain outright cheating. They are supposed to work and research their own papers, not buy or copy them from others. The writers also know that this is not an ethical practice, but anyways it is up to individuals to make their own choice. I was just pointing out in case someone didn't know. This is not freelance or solicited fair work, the companies are basically helping students cheat.

http://freelanceswitch.com/finding/the-monster-list-of-freelancing-job-sites/

Here's a 'monster list' of freelancing sites of various fields.

hi satan ....www.getafreelancer.com / www.getacoder.com are best there you can signup for free and place bids on various projects...

for first few weeks work on some projects there as like $1 per project or so and then jump to high rates after getting reviews .. :)

www.rentacoder.com is one too

www.scriptlance.com is out there, best site and good alexa ranking

^ Well I guess none of them work for me as I dont have knowledge on scripting and all :(

^ You didn't say what kind of job you were looking for?

Yeah my bad. Actually I was looking for those job like we usually have here in karachi. You will find lots of advertisement in sunday jung and the news. "work from home and earn 10k to 25k" we need typist and data entry people bbla bla. Not coders or designers.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

“work from home and earn 10k to 25k” we need typist and data entry people bbla bla. Not coders or designers.
[/quote]

What kind of job is that? :confused:

If there are lots of advertisements in Jung and The News then why don't you just take those jobs?

@wampyr.

Yaaar usually they tell you to pay around 2k then they give you some 250 websites and all you have to do is sign up all websites and place there advertisement. You end up being flagged or spammer on those website by continuously advertising the same link.

@ Sah

I don't because I don't have to and because most of them are scam and you end up leaving the job. So they earn your starting money which is not refundable at any case. People are going to companies like these. What they get is nothing as company promise to pay you 100$ at starting but 2% reach that goal may no one :(

Here is screen shot of Jung news Classified :)

b9hx6t.jpg

awesome nice to see those adverts there r alot of data entry solution providers here in lahore my causion is doing data entry for ufone i think from home but is only earning about 10-15k per month....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@wampyr.

Yaaar usually they tell you to pay around 2k then they give you some 250 websites and all you have to do is sign up all websites and place there advertisement. You end up being flagged or spammer on those website by continuously advertising the same link.

@ Sah

I don’t because I don’t have to and because most of them are scam and you end up leaving the job. So they earn your starting money which is not refundable at any case. People are going to companies like these. What they get is nothing as company promise to pay you 100$ at starting but 2% reach that goal may no one :(

[/quote]

I must say here.

“you know every thing” but “you just think that you don’t know what actually you do know”…$%#{/… confused…??? :)

in simple “you are not just sure about any thing”.

like above in quoted text what you said, just shows that you don’t have to go for those companies. and that is what you do know.

I think I have already told you that if you really want to get experienced with such jobs and if you can afford a (looser month), just pick any one randomly and try that.

I personally don’t believe these kind of jobs. but I do believe experiencing things by your self (not stupid things)

My suggestions to you, are to put your concentrations on your studies and related jobs.

I know such website too! It's meeting42.com where they pay a very high percentage for enrolling new members. For the 1st one you get 10%, for the one brought by your 1st, i.e. your 1st-1st – 15% and for the 1st-1st-1st – 20%! A very honest policy and a very catching one! Besides they pay out in a way you choose: wire transfer, paypal, cheque or anything else you mention. The minimum payout is $100 but I’m sure I’ll get that soon as the percentage for bringing people is high enough!

---------------------------------------------

World Dating Partners on MeetingForTwo