Online jobs

Assalamo alaikum everyone

i am here to ask a small question that is i want to earn online through data entry or these sort of things as i want to add some $$ in my pocket

waiting for replies

thank you

24 views no reply??

Try to learn some skills first. Download some ebooks on HTML, PHP, CSS, learn the basics. After you know how it works. APply for jobs online at Elance, Odesk, Freelancer. There are many.

But as I said LEARN some thing first.

Engel brother, are sure i can learn these HTML, PHP, CSS through internet and i dont need to join any institute?

thank you for your reply brothers

you can earn good money there were allot of ways, you can do with full time job and also some 5 to 10 mins works daily..

@jalal

can you let me know which ways as i really need to know this

I have seen alot of ads on rikhshaas even but i dont think there is any it all seems to be scam accept adsense or advertisment projects.

Google adsense is great to earn money.Limit your Adsense blocks to one per page. - You might think that many ads mean multiple ways to increase your Google Adsense money, what really happens is that lower value ads are placed on your site. If the visitor is going to click, you want him to click on a high value ad.

i am interested in online jobs. article writing data entry or any other. i can do a lot so let me know as soon as possible.