Online Fraud in Pakistan

I too don't like going for online shopping unless I really research ion a product. I will always use Cash on Delivery option as this will give me time to check the product. :P

Always write your reviews/experience, make it a habit either good review or bad review and dont forget to mention company/product/url name.

so it will help lot of ppl

Anyone used aliexpress?

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:43, topic:14739”]

Anyone used aliexpress?

[/quote]

I have, more than 100 purchases, 4 of them went bad (wrong item, or shipment not arriving), full refund received... Love it!

[quote=", post:44, topic:14739"]

I have, more than 100 purchases, 4 of them went bad (wrong item, or shipment not arriving), full refund received... Love it!

[/quote]

Great . Lots of price difference. The thing that is available for 1,500 in market is available for $5 there.

[quote=", post:40, topic:14739"]

I bought a Samsung Ativ SmartPC Netbook from homeshopping.pk yesterday and the product was shipped fast… BUT!!! I ordered a brand new and I got a used one. The device has pixel problem, the IMEI on the box sticker doesn’t match with the IMEI on the device and when I try to charge it it wouldn’t charge and when i unplug the charger it powers off! i got ripped off! :(I tried calling Homeshopping customer service and they wouldn’t pick up. They have been ignoring my calls constantly… I don’t recommend homeshopping.pk to anyone! BE WARE!!!

[/quote]

Show us the receipt and the netbook pictures… the receipt from homeshopping.

[quote=“koder, post:46, topic:14739”]

Show us the receipt and the netbook pictures.. the receipt from homeshopping.

[/quote]

This is not the first time they are doing this. Heard this from a lot of people.

There should be no propoganda except showing the proof/evidence ..anyone can come up with these sort of allegations.

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:47, topic:14739”]

This is not the first time they are doing this. Heard this from a lot of people.

[/quote]

I had a problem with Homeshopping when I purchased my S3 from them a few years ago... There customer service is slow, but they do get back, and take care of their customers.

[quote="koder, post:48, topic:14739"]

There should be no propoganda except showing the proof/evidence ..anyone can come up with these sort of allegations.

[/quote]

Agreed, if the guys is speaking the truth why not post take a picture of the receipt and tab and post it online as a proof?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]
How much shipping charges you paid?
Delivery time?
Do u have experience of Hongkong Post Airmail or China Post Airmail? How much time they take most of the time?

After reading these comments i like to share my online shopping experience. Recently i became a victim of Telemart online shopping my order number was “700010101”, the website name is “ www.Telemart.pk “.

I ordered a new Dell laptop worth 66000/- on 05-Sep-2015 from Telemart online shopping based in Karachi, I placed the order online. After one day I received a call for confirmation of my order and Telemart sale representative told me to pay Rs. 6000/- as advance because it’s their policy and the remaining amount is on delivery. I told the salesman to ensure quality before sending me the laptop, I want a new laptop because I am buying it as a gift for my family member. After a long discussion I conformed my order and paid 6000/- Rupees online from my bank account. The actual order delivery time was only 3 days but I received that order after 7 days but this inefficiency can be neglected, But when i received the dell laptop though Leopards Courier Services the laptop was not new, full of scratches, the color on the top was not original, so in a nutshell i was cheated by Telemart online shopping.... Thanks god i opened the laptop in front of LCS deliverymen before paying the remaining amount which was 60,000/- Rupees. So after watching the laptop condition I refuse to accept that laptop and returned the Laptop from the same courier service and launched my complaint by calling and emailing to the Telemart help line. They admit there mistake and insure me that they will return my advanced amount because they don’t have the laptop of same model, I called on their helpline “021-111-662453” several times talked with Telemart sales representative named “Mr. Muddassar & also send numerous emails to “Mr. Suhaib Mehmood,( Online operation Manager)” but no use. In short they are not returning my advance amount i paid to them as per their policy Rs.6000/-.... So please don't buy anything from Telemart they are cheaters/ frauds, they will give u old, used products in the price of new ones and force you to pay for it. I am going to file a case against Telemart shopping in cybercrime and internet fraud cell and stop these cheaters from robbing other people.

This is nice yar, I also buy many things online at homehsopping. But I know many sites running over here and they all are frauds.