Online electronic component shops

[quote=“jamalkhan, post:20, topic:18047”]

Anyone has experience purchasing from www.arduinopak.com ???

the site is offering the cheapest prices for most of the components but since it is from peshawar :P I have some doubts :)

[/quote]

Yes, I recently received my components from them without any problem by using bank transfer method.

[quote=", post:21, topic:18047"]

Yes, I recently received my components from them without any problem by using bank transfer method.

[/quote]

Ok then I will place an order soon and lets hope you are not the owner of that site :D

Any idea if they can supply LCD for my UNI-T MM ?? i have broken it :(

www.barqilab.com

Another online shop.

Aurangzeb

For Pindi and Islamabad

www.icmasteronline.com

Aurangzeb

http://www.evselectro.com/connectors/coaxial-connectors-sma-smb-smc/sma-male-to-female-right-angle-connector-4730what is market price ?

electronicspanga.com is based in Faisalabad. Provides cash on delivery for anywhere in Pakistan.

Hi Guys, I am fro Peshawar, i have visited arduinopak.com, and they have very good attitude and they are receiving huge range of orders from all over the country, and they also have cheapest rates in Pakistan for most of the components.

Supplier of electronic IC's, sensor modules, development boards, connectors, leds, power supply modules, inverter modules, battery charger modules, communication modules, logic analyzer, voltmeters, ammeters, programmers/debuggers, lcd displays, touch screen modules.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Delivery Time: 3-7 Days
Prices: Lowest our Guarantee
Quality: Original & Latest Manufactured Only [Not sell 3-5 Years Old]

Another online shop www.w11stop.com with delivery service. Ordered arduino Nano, SIm900a and RC522 and got it the next day. Free shipping and rates lower than the market. The guy also helped me out when i was stuck in sim900a.

Where can I get a PCB printed in College Road at student rates. Single sided about 6 sq. inches.

Aurangzeb

Have you tried SmartPCB? They are ok for rudimentary simple jobs. Single side with no masking option should yield lower cost and better than College Road quality.

You just need a bare copper, etched and drilled PCB ? Qty ?

Contact this person Safdar 0304-9821142 (if he is still keeping this number).

i want online mobile parts shop in Lahore?

Another online shop https://shahalammarket.com.pk with delivery service. Ordered arduino Nano, SIm900a and RC522 and got it the next day. Free shipping and rates lower than the market. The guy also helped me out when i was stuck in sim900a.